Can I connect Sony home theater to Onkyo home theater?

dolby_dts

I've purchased 2 home theaters one for the living room and the other for a guests.

Sony BDV-E3100
Link:BDV-E3100 : Blu-ray Home Theatre Systems : Home Theatre System : Sony India

Onkyo HTS3300
Link: Onkyo HT-S3300 Overview - CNET

I'd like to know is it possible to connect these two together to get good sound clarity? Video from my HD LED TV and audio from these two?

Will the speakers of Onkyo n sony together give output??

Sorry if my question is too confusing!

Thank you.

and what do you specifically mean by connecting these 2 ??
share speakers ?
connect in parallel ?

please explain...

There is no point doing this.Also Sony system doesn't have digital out.So the only option will be connecting Onkyo speakers to Sony amp.But that's not advisable.
SO use either of the systems.

and what do you specifically mean by connecting these 2 ??
share speakers ?
connect in parallel ?

please explain...

Yes parallel connection

Ive just tried n its working.

Connected the output hdmi to onkyo n then hdmi out from onkyo to tv
Audio is coming from sony as well as onkyo speakers.

Is it safe to connect these??

You May Probably damage your equipment with this stuff. Tried Connecting cheap speakers to my old yamaha avr and BOOM! The driver just came apart. So Avoid Doing All This Stuff And try upgrading to something better. Browse around and get some ideas of speaker connections. Though its working now but you cannot say how long will this work.

You May Probably damage your equipment with this stuff. Tried Connecting cheap speakers to my old yamaha avr and BOOM! The driver just came apart. So Avoid Doing All This Stuff And try upgrading to something better. Browse around and get some ideas of speaker connections. Though its working now but you cannot say how long will this work.

Oops i better disconnect them! Will try to upgrade :D

Thank you!:)

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back