Can we carry AVR by flight

Sivanand

Dear all
Pls clarify if I purchase AVR in saudi arabia can I travel with this to India through flight or I have to cargo this as if I make cargo I'm afriding of it may get damage is it possible to carry AVR's through international flights I'm ready to pay any customs charges in airport if I do so they ll allow or not

I carried an integrated amplifier and a CD player (on two different trips) from London. The weight was more than cabin luggage allowance but fortunately nobody checked. Removed the thermocol package materials and wrapped in clothes. No problem with customs either (lucky).
However AVR tends to be bigger and heavier, hence it may not be as easy unless you are traveling business class.

I suggest you to put transit insurance of that package which makes them(handlers) to be very careful they will pay even if its is damaged or lost(mine came from Singapore) and for the customs part u can bargain them even if they enquire what the product is about tell them its amplifier and bargain its well under 35k(current limit i guess) mostly they wont note unless u look to them super fishy.

Yes, you can definitely carry AVR in your baggage.

And welcome to the forum.
Thanks bro

I suggest you to put transit insurance of that package which makes them(handlers) to be very careful they will pay even if its is damaged or lost(mine came from Singapore) and for the customs part u can bargain them even if they enquire what the product is about tell them its amplifier and bargain its well under 35k(current limit i guess) mostly they wont note unless u look to them super fishy.
Thanks bro

Back