Chassis Enclosure for a 7-Channel amplifier

Well, this is my first build for a 7-Channel amplifier with my mentor @ADBG using an off-the-shelf PCB.

We’ve designed the enclosure meeting the EU specs& I’ve chosen the material, rendered it in NX.

Now wanting to find some fabricator who can help me get this done. Any thoughts?? Enclosure Rendering here

Add flanges on cover which will act as stopper. And add chamfer or round on all edges. Sharps edge might hurt while installing.
1522156728190.png

I've ensured there are no sharp edges in my design & probably when you look at the detailed drawing, you might feel that they're better.
BTW, flanges on cover will attract more dust! Since mine is a digital board based amp. I wouldn't like to have this added.

I've ensured there are no sharp edges in my design & probably when you look at the detailed drawing, you might feel that they're better.
BTW, flanges on cover will attract more dust! Since mine is a digital board based amp. I wouldn't like to have this added.

I dont know how flanges would attract more dust. Flanges will give stiffness to your cover. And actually cover your opening between chassis and top cover.

hkXpbMkzOfOpTMSbWqgmfPpcpVj5Kkgq7-GHd_fS-7gvVxqhN8BOZw8UVURvLcmtzMNuTvNPERH9gMQLyeZInHpJrWRdW9cK4Qxxq9yvUJZsaj0fF5MpCbBdKZdBnXpg3UPWsdXVmNgZB5wc2UWS-ZaXuDrVrFWV8cvH5yAjGDPTnPLEJr0LRta1RliPb3Mp7J9SxRBNm4v-nSrAEh3Jnxy1jDLheIMWYu81po7183e0loltj_AfqFCgQF9qHQ1GUMUwqY-cPmOu-T-R8urQqaqrkf1rvMeLFhYgkl2yR4iXEmC8GUczn-oBC2BszdfLQytcbXYR9xgtFpu_mpP5QCGV6CjFbC_fDQWRKd5UalXOa-w6Ib29AYDZ54o0cKyhf_sKAErBMhvLaPVKPuidybAahYE7a8LlulnQWGU4sxU8tTOWt0-Nl23koxMqgV5nTKqRTp5IfUBvHB70CVrUsNHyFp4tRAvoqKByOsZ8zhu12HRuekuBxm1A1kwzYDoBqM93UTnWSDv3LhooDNT981XyU58f6eyc-qI7RALCDy8i5Y30lPHjQOCCVu7atDO8cor6L7NAUpYsWwAWKEWkQLdIuuDz2WuVr3w5p_o=w795-h514-no

Sadik

Dear Sadik, thank you on the detail.
I actually meant the slots would bring more dust.

My design was to have the top plates resting in the base portion as you can see in the video

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back