Cheap 2.1 speakers for a 42" plasma + WD TV Live streaming

RetinalNV

Requirement : Simple 2.1 to replace the TV speakers (+sub forsome extra grunt)
Not the sun, moon and earth. We can forget THX, DTS etc.

Equipment : Panasonic 42u30a Plasma
Media : WD TV Live streamer

I'v got a tiny room and shoe string budget currently and dont plan to goto the HTiB category for a long time.

Suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Artis s222 2.1 speakers budget below 2k.
This model may available in some tech store try u r level best.i m using same for my crt.

What is your budget?

You can consider 2.1 speakers from altec lansing, creative, corsair etc.

budget ?????

if around 3k odd.. altec lancing vs 40xx... its the upgrade of the famous.. atp3 and quite decent as a budget 2.1

if less than 3k.. look for edifier 2.1..

my personal suggestion.. stay out of creative.. unless you want unnecessary, uncontrollable, annoying boomy bass...all the time.. even when its not there in the track..

and yes these are active speakers.. just hook the rca from the STB else analof audio out from the tv to them and you will be good.

Ok guys, so this is the thing. I live in Austraia, Im not in India, I visit to see family thats why my location says India.

@ironhorse, Can you link me to the Altec Lansing, didnt really find anything when I googled altec lancing vs 40xx.

Iv got the WDtv Live Player and Panny 42u30

This is less about music and more about getting some basic effect while watching movies... gunshots, helicopters, rain etc. Just to make it a little more enjoyable :)

its altec lancing vs4121 retailing arounf 3,300 Rs..

there is another new addition of vs4621 priced at 3,800 i guess but it being expensive
is poorer in sound quality...

look forward for vs4121.. its a good 2.1

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back