Cheapest home theater suggestion needed

They would in all probability share the same amplifier , dont think they will sound different. Have not heard both of them so cant comment how they will sound , but more the power the better since Taga floorstanders do need a fair bit of power so going for a yamaha V485 over a 250bt is recommended

Requesting all forum members to reply on above post, also suggest me best place in NCR where i can get best price.
You can contact Prashant from Pace-n-Rhythm(I bought AVR from him), Soundtrails in Gurgaon or Audio Nirvana.

AV Zone in Chitrajan Park is also pretty famous but I will advise you to avoid them. I bought taga 5.0 speaker package from him in july and still waiting for surround speakers to be delivered. Even after numerous calls, a couple of visits and scheduling a courier pickup myself, I am still waiting for surround. Once you make payment, there is near zero support provided by them.

Please suggest best source device under budget of 3k, i thinking of Mi box 4k so i can use pen drive easily and also watch web series.
But i am not sure will it support 5.1 surround sound via USB?

Please suggest best source device under budget of 3k, i thinking of Mi box 4k so i can use pen drive easily and also watch web series.
It's only 2channel stereo.for 5./7.1 you need to go for higher version like high media player which is around 14 k Amazon.

I need to finalise speakers and sub woofer (may add latter also) asap, please pour in your suggestions.
I am inclined towards Taga Harmony tav-506 but not sure about sub woofer.
Also suggest a dealer as well in north India.
Thanks.

I just bought it and can confirm mi box 4k supports 5.1 DD & DTS via USB drive but doesn't pass through hd formats - Truehd/Atmos and DTS hdma/ DTSX.

I just bought it and can confirm mi box 4k supports 5.1 DD & DTS via USB drive but doesn't pass through hd formats - Truehd/Atmos and DTS hdma/ DTSX.
Thanks for reply, as it supports DD & DTS 2 via Usb its really a vfm device though it doesn't support Atmos still its great.

But HD audio codecs (without Atmos & DTS X) can be decoded by KODI and PCM will be the output. (no bitstreaming). No loss in audio quality.
I am new to HT world so I don't understand all terms mentioned by you.
If i am not wrong KODI is a software, can you please describe in simple words so i can understand.
Thanks

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back