Cheapest Network Audio Streamer

mark2gp

The Amazon Echo Flex! (comes with a headphone out & BT)

Retails for around 10-20 USD, but sadly not always available on amazon. You can get it here. (Rs.2,999)

I managed to get one from the UK during a sale for around 10 gbp, and have them hooked upto my stereo system via the aux out. Works well for casting Spotify, Amazon Music etc.

Haven't checked the smart functions in detail, but works ok with my smart bulb and online activity.

The Amazon Echo Flex! (comes with a headphone out & BT)

Retails for around 10-20 USD, but sadly not always available on amazon. You can get it here. (Rs.2,999)

I managed to get one from the UK during a sale for around 10 gbp, and have them hooked upto my stereo system via the aux out. Works well for casting Spotify, Amazon Music etc.

Haven't checked the smart functions in detail, but works ok with my smart bulb and online activity.
So this is Echo less the speaker? Wonder if Amazon can give it out free to Prime subscribers so as to hook them on the ecosystem! On the other hand, the newer streamers/streamers cum smart speakers are coming with their own home automation and voice assistance features - I find the HomePod Mini, priced at Rs 11k a great value for those in the Apple ecosystem. Google killer the Chromecast Audio too early - it could have contested with the Flex with some feature addition.

At around a 1000 bucks inr - voice control, streaming, bluetooth, usb charging (plus amazon device compatibilty) and audio line out makes this a no brainer

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back