chennaite audiophile

rajeshd

Hi everybody ! Need some serious thumping bass with clear treble and notes.Agree with all about the Bose V35 & the SonyDDW5500 which are poor on sound especially the bass and depth,auditioned Denon 1311 with Mission 5.1 with floor standing spkrs and the Polk Audio 5.1 with flr standing both delivering about 650w.The Polk was the overall winner but still want to audition more stuff before I can make up my mind.Room size 20x15 .

Hi everybody ! Need some serious thumping bass with clear treble and notes.Agree with all about the Bose V35 & the SonyDDW5500 which are poor on sound especially the bass and depth,auditioned Denon 1311 with Mission 5.1 with floor standing spkrs and the Polk Audio 5.1 with flr standing both delivering about 650w.The Polk was the overall winner but still want to audition more stuff before I can make up my mind.Room size 20x15 .

Have you tried polk RTI series you can also look at Klipsch reference series (some may find bright) ....and Paradigm monitor series...

And welcome to HFV :)

Hi everybody!

welcome2.gif
, have a great time.

welcome -

days of celebration are the days that mark this month - in this month - our saviour - Jesus- was born.

a month of the the year where we look back, look forward, and rejoice about triumph of good over evil.

welcome -

days of celebration are the days that mark this month - in this month - our saviour - Jesus- was born.

a month of the the year where we look back, look forward, and rejoice about triumph of good over evil.

huh????/what???????oh...okok....advanced merry christmas wishes bro!!!!

I thought the month of Dussehra was that month :D
Oh, well - I guess any month is good enough to celebrate that. Cheers. Hic!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back