Classic Turntable Company

gangof4

Hi guys,

On October 23 I placed an order with UK's Classic Turntable Company for some spares for my Garrard 301. Apart from the initial order acknowledge mail, I have got no update from them till now. There has been no response to my emails as well. I had an impression that these guys were good. Is this sloppiness normal for these guys? Or should I be worried? Anybody else has dealt with these guys before?

Hi guys,

On October 23 I placed an order with UK's Classic Turntable Company for some spares for my Garrard 301. Apart from the initial order acknowledge mail, I have got no update from them till now. There has been no response to my emails as well. I had an impression that these guys were good. Is this sloppiness normal for these guys? Or should I be worried? Anybody else has dealt with these guys before?
Hi gango Don’t worry
I ordered few spears for my 401
I was worried same
But you will get product by air mail

Attachments

• 1878589C-36F0-433B-852C-85A20E43D187.jpeg
    1878589C-36F0-433B-852C-85A20E43D187.jpeg
    163.5 KB · Views: 16
Classic Turntable Company is the best. I have dealt with them in England. Fantastic experience and their work is outstanding. My 301s were serviced by them. I have never ordered anything from them via post, though.

How is the quality of the spares?
better than the original in my personal opinion, not OEM, custom manufactured
i loved their speed and on/off switch levers, the original Garrard ones are junk compared to theirs. When they told me that they are replacing the originals as part of the service, i was a little upset as i thought my decks will lose their originality, when the decks arrived, I could not tell the difference :). What I liked especially was the fact that they approached me like trust business advisors. I was pushing for a new idler, they told me that my original deck idlers were as good as new. I did not believe them but when the decks arrived, I was shocked to note how silent they were. Good stuff.

Last edited:
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back