club system or single company package???

Hello friends,
I'm new member in this community and also a newbeeee in hometheatre...

I have a budget of 35000...

Can any body suggest me which amplifier and speakers and woofers shud i purchase in 35000.
My first priority is thumping bass
and then acquostic 3d surround...

.... or shud i get sony complete package ....

Plz suggest me.
Thank You.

i'll let the experts tell you what to buy but i can already tell you that it would be a terrible idea to go for "sony complete package" but then again if bass is the over-riding priority and if there's a sony system out there that gives you that much bass maybe it's worth considering.

Hello friends,

Can any body suggest me which amplifier and speakers and woofers shud i purchase in 35000.

Plz suggest me.
Thank You.

^^^^^^^

I've still not heard any sony hometheatre my friend told it has good basss.....As u see i'm a complete dumb in this selections....so plz plz plz help me out.
Thank You.

Hello friends,

Plz suggest me.
Thank You.

Hi:

The following suggestions wouldn't have a thumping bass that you're after, but very well-defined bass, tight, and still enjoyable for a 2-channel setup. Later on, you could still add a sub to the following setup. IMO, the following combos could bring you years of joy as opposed to a Sony booombastic setup:

Amplifiers
Cambridge Audio 340A SE
Marantz PM4001
NAD 320 BEE

CD Players
Cambridge Audio 340C
Marantz CD5001/CD5002
NAD 315 (don't known the model # exactly)

Bookshelf Speakers
MS 902i
Wharf Diamond 9.2
PSB (dont know the model # exactly)
Polk (dont know the model # exactly)

Please have a demo with all or some of the setup that's within your reach and decide. These setup could damage your pocket by 30-40k, but the returns that it brings are a joy to behold.

For a Surrund 5.1 system in 35K, Your best bet is Onkyo 5105 which sells ariund 28-30K. Even a decent componemt 2.1 will cost u 50K. Then It will cost u another 12-20K for surround and center.

I wud say, audition Sony systems(HTiB and they have component systems also), If they r performing to ur liking then go for it. It only matters what u want and what u like. Consider everyones advice but choose as per your liking.:thumbsup: In audio as everything else in life, there is no upercap for Quality/Cost.
Whatever u buy, better/worse systems will always be available in market. Discover what u like within ur budget and Enjoy whatever u Get.:beer:

Cheers:cheers:, Happy Hunting.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back