Confused about Sony V550 and Ex500/Ex400 or the LED 600/700

@shredder
He stays in egypt so no diwali offers.

@anabil
The EX710 is the better one.It has more feature like better USB playback and supports USB wifi adaptor.Since it has a edgeLED it will have bit more of dynamic contrast.

Hello again
I am not in hurry to buy the LCD TV
as i have said i am more inclined to sony as brand
the 32 EX 710 is not yet available and am not sure if it will come to the middle east region or not as till this minute it is not even available in Dubai.
I wish the 32 EX 710 comes to our market very soon and in a good affordable price.
otherwise i have to go for the 40 EX 500 which is available and it cost now in egypt quivalent to 1250 $, it was from 2 weeks around equivalent to 1390 $
may be the price will go down more at the last month of the year.
i have heard many complaints from europe users about th EX 700 in another forum, hope that they fixed these things in the new model EX710.
haven't read any review yet about the EX710, if anyone has a link for the EX710 plz share
thanks

Hello friend
i can either choose sony or samsung but i am more inclined to sony as brand name, both companies are good and both have some manfacturing problems and every lcd or even mobilephone can have some problems.
what are the most problem that you have heard about sony, please share

thanks all

sony bravia LCD Panel very high replacement cost

Visit the link above you may get few ideas

Hello again
I am not in hurry to buy the LCD TV
as i have said i am more inclined to sony as brand
the 32 EX 710 is not yet available and am not sure if it will come to the middle east region or not as till this minute it is not even available in Dubai.
I wish the 32 EX 710 comes to our market very soon and in a good affordable price.
otherwise i have to go for the 40 EX 500 which is available and it cost now in egypt quivalent to 1250 $, it was from 2 weeks around equivalent to 1390 $
may be the price will go down more at the last month of the year.
i have heard many complaints from europe users about th EX 700 in another forum, hope that they fixed these things in the new model EX710.
haven't read any review yet about the EX710, if anyone has a link for the EX710 plz share
thanks

The EX710 is out in India,

KDL-40EX710 : EX710 Series : BRAVIA LCD TV : Sony India

However, not very sure if the India offers are available elsewhere ...

Good luck and keep us posted.

The EX710 is out in India,

KDL-40EX710 : EX710 Series : BRAVIA LCD TV : Sony India

However, not very sure if the India offers are available elsewhere ...

Good luck and keep us posted.

Thanks for the update friend
How much does it really cost not the maximum price?
I want also to share some stats
when the 32 EX700 1st comes to Dubai UAE market its price was equal to the 40 Ex500 equally nearly 1090 $
the 32 model of Ex 700 only stays 1 or 2 months and no longer is available and it was supposed to come to our market but it won't since it is not even available at UAE
the 40 Ex 500 in egypt was 1390 $ and now is 1250 $
our price in egypt was much higher than in Dubai
I think that the LED 710 will be very good and i want to buy but will its price be affordable?
if its price will be similar to the 40 Ex 500 or lower i will go for ithe Ex710

Hello friends
although i am not interested in LCD without 100 hz
i was in one showroom showing the smasung 40c530 and 32Ex 400
i have noticed that the samsung model colour is more bright than those in the sony ex400 and the colours in ex400 are kinda pale compared to the ones in c530
what does that suppose to mean? i don't mean it is subjective, colours appeared clearly brighter in the c530 than the ex 400
is it just tweaks?

in another issue has anyone know any site talking about review concerning the EX 710 model?
does they fix the problems of the Ex 700 in the new model
i am thinking to start new thread about the new model or comparing it to the Ex500

for people asking how to know if their samsung TV has panel lottery
you can find this clearly in this site
adder sent me this site and while navigating thru it i find this

Samsung LE40C630 - DigitalVersus

adder
i have read some opinions by you that the 100 hz motionflow isn't that good or doesn't deserve the more money one will spend
how could that be?

i was also confused bout sony ex500 but now i made up my mind for 32" EX500
i have seen samsung,lg,sony,panasonic lcds compared side by side...and SONY was superb plus motion flow 100Hz technology was easily seen in sports.news(scroll text),ps3(game demos),etc...in sony ex500 it was crisp n clear n smooth..2nd would be samsung C630...picture was smooth coz of 100Hz but the PQ was not upto the mark,panasonic was way better than samsung but it was non HD....so now my overall rating goes to SONY 32" EX500,will buy it on monday XD

adder
i have read some opinions by you that the 100 hz motionflow isn't that good or doesn't deserve the more money one will spend
how could that be?

Well i never said it isn't good,what i am saying is that it doesn't cost much for manufactures to implement it.But they charge a premium.
Both the Sony and Samsung have good 100hz .but i would never recommend people to pay the same premium for the LG trumotion tech.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back