confused in home theater or speakers

anupam_aug15

Hi I am a newbie. kindly help
I have 42 inch LG plasma with which I connect my Laptop through HDMI to see movies etc. I want a home theater system within 15k. My requirements are speakers as I am not interested in DVD player etc. coz my lappy does that. Now i have seen logitec Z906 speakers which I am getting around Rs 15K or should I go for LG Home Theater HT924 which I am getting for Rs 12K . another option is Philips Blu Ray Home Theater HTS3560 which I am getting for 15 K.

Help me as I am totally confused.

No. 1, listen to all of the systems and buy whichever you like the most.

If you get the z906, you will be able to connect it to upto 6 different devices at once. However, it does not decode the newer lossless formats DTS HD & DTS MA. Going from reviews Z906 is a good system (not heard myself).

Although I have personally not heard the LG HT924, I do not have hopes of good SQ from those.

I don't know abt the specs of 3560, i don't see it on Phillips India site. so can't comment. there's a blu-ray 3541 system which has 300 w output.

All these systems have their own pros and cons, you have to decide what you want and on what you can compromise.

1. Decide if You're a consumer whos ready to listen to any consumer grade sound or want something of some standard that will last you many years without feeling a need to upgrade.

2. If you feel like you're a consumer who's ready to keep a generic piece of equipment every one has so everyone who comes to visit sees a consumer brand and is satisfied with it then go for the phillips. You will get a consumer grade integrated amp inside that little thing that should meed your basic need. 3 years down the line you might be wondering wtf did I buy. Why does this not have connectors and sockets and ports I want to connect to.

3. If you feel you want something 1 notch better that will last you many years without making you feel like you bought something subpar and is ok with people who will see the equipment and wonder wtf is this, then without batting an eyelid go out and buy this for 20-25k. Just close your eyes and get it. It's got everything under the sun for 20-25k.

Onkyo for 20-25 or Philips for 15, you decide

111060.jpg

Philips%20HTS3560.jpg

Hi Anupam,
Buying a Home Theater is very essential to Plasma TV's and it seems to be good.
The best Home theater Yamaha MCR-330 Mini Hi-Fi system manufactured by Yamaha which i was selected for u.

The MCR-330 system is particularly designed for any one who wants to enjoy the music really,personally at home base.They contribute a pure,high quality sounds.By listening those sounds u may get satisfied.You can also use for docking an iPod and inserting USB.They cost up to $239.99 with Limited warranty.

I hope this system will useful for u....

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back