Confused

Thevoice

Hi,

Joined this forum yesterday. I am a dabbler not a die hard audiophile but after every 5 years I feel its time to upgrade. I find in Mumbai when you call experts they seem to confuse you. When there fees are based on commissions the hard sell is always for the more expensive system,ms and home setups. I wish there was an engineer who would come setup my current system properly ( for Im sure some connections are screwed up) and then advcie if I need an upgrade or not. WIll I enjoy 3D with the kids or not.

My current setup is a Yamaha 2700 AV receiver, Def tech speakers 7002, CLR 2500, a Hitachi 720 P projector, and a sony blu ray!

Great to see people here who know their stuff. Hope I can get some help

Welcome to HFV.
If you wish to continue your current setup(AVR + Speakers),then you have to calibrate properly,say speaker distance,size.Use good speaker cables.You can take help of manual.
To enjoy 3D,you need a bluray player with 3D support.So you can connect HDMI to HDTV(3D)& digital out to AVR as it has HDMI1.2 only.

Hi thanx for the reply. Is there any engineer you would know who is Mumbai based and could help with calibration .

Hi thanx for the reply. Is there any engineer you would know who is Mumbai based and could help with calibration .
Well there may be few,but its hard to get a perfect sound engineer as some of the members even after paying got bad experience(set up wasn't perfect).
So its better that you can set it yourself.

Or request the good doc(spirovious) to make a 'home visit' & help you out :D

What say Spiro???

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back