Cordless Headphone

goodsound

Always there is a fight with my wife on the sound mix up between TV and my laptop. Both the laptop and Tv are in the same room :sad:. So I need a headphone preferably cordless. Ideally it'll great to have a "all-rounder" type which can connect to the TV and laptop and if it has a microphone (for skype or gtalk) then :yahoo:....

But not sure whether any such headphone is available or not. If yes pl let me know. Otherwise what will be best option to have such cordless headphone with mic for laptop? Pl help me to choose the right headphone.

I have had two bad experiences in this... Don't go for cheap ones even from Philips or companies like Vox. There is lot of interference and quality is pathetic. Spend some money and get sennheiser.... you will stay happy for a long time.

I have had two bad experiences in this... Don't go for cheap ones even from Philips or companies like Vox. There is lot of interference and quality is pathetic. Spend some money and get sennheiser.... you will stay happy for a long time.

Thats true. I also experienced same thing in other equipment. But is there any cordless headphon (with mic) which works both in tv and laptop?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back