Core's Elements

corElement

Update to my setup with E875 towers and Polk audio dsw pro 500 sub

nmf41y.jpg

2ypn7tv.jpg

28r1jkp.jpg

akg74l.jpg

2r595oh.jpg

Core element, as I said before, looks damn classy.

Couple of queries, I see a centre channel in one pic while I dont see it the other. Only Tv is seen.
Is it Ok to place those big FS right against the wall? I dont see ports in the front.
You have an aptitude for taking photos with classy soft lighting man!

Very cute & cool setup.
need sound absorbers perhaps.
Why not update in Showcase Thread?

Thanks all, its my pride and joy lately.

Core element, as I said before, looks damn classy.

Couple of queries, I see a centre channel in one pic while I dont see it the other. Only Tv is seen.
Is it Ok to place those big FS right against the wall? I dont see ports in the front.
You have an aptitude for taking photos with classy soft lighting man!

Yeah, I couldnt take pics the way I wanted to cuz the sun went down by the time I Started taking pics after work. The center channel is there, just a little higher because I've kept room for a 30" monitor, so its "just" above the 30" mark but atm I haev a 19" so the distance is quite far off and high, and since I have a table below, cant put it there either as I use the table space.

The floorstanders are highly effective in compensating for baffle step and in general they're more specialized for midrange than low ranges. As a result it produces minimal air flow. Over and above that, they have an oversized 6" port so theres no air flow issues, theres about 2inches gap from the wall as the flooring has a skirting of 2 inches.

Thanks again for the photo comment, I'm not satisfied with the photo quality however, so will take new ones tomorrow since the sun had set in these.

Very cute & cool setup.
need sound absorbers perhaps.
Why not update in Showcase Thread?

I will, once I take some better photos tomorrow, thank you though =)
Yes I was thinking of getting bass traps but with bed in the room now, reflections are non existent.

very classy indeed,and as iaudio said,..u definitely take some incredible shots!!love the angles!!cheers

Juss..sh like a virgin ... pure, pristine and unravaged. Thats how your set-up looks!

BTW, are you one? :p

Great floorstanders there man..

And I was thinking those 718's were cool...these are just amazing !!

Hi Corelement,
They sure look classy, how much do they cost???

The towers?

Their mrp used to be 60k but I bought old stock so they gave me near 50% discount as this was an old stock which I went to their warehouse and dug out from old pieces they had laying about.

Hmm great deal then....
Can they handle metal? that too without a sub?

oh yes, they can bring out such things in even badly recorded tracks which I could never hear before it amazes me every passing day as they break in, only getting better and better. They have lows but it's too tight for my liking, only kicks in if the track has dedicated low ranges which others might like but I like my bass to be a bit playful ( so I got the sub ) but the best part is it's mids.....I cannot say enough about it's midrange driver and tweeter. Metal should come out quite nicely with such a nice medrange.

If youre looking for something similar at the 60k mark I'd point you to

Dali ikon 6
MA rs6
MA rx6
Jamo c607
Kef uniQ5

These have dedicated midrange drivers behing their magic.

here,
http://www.hifivision.com/reviews/9220-massive-jamo-c-e-s-series-speaker-informal-review.html

A more indepth thread about it's acquiring. Youll probably find it entertaining.

Last edited:
Yeah, went through it, you were at the right place at the right time..... always helps to have luck on your side....

lol, I drove the people at the jamo head office crazy!
they told me NAHI HAI!
I was like BULLSHIT

then after a lot of looking through old damaged stocked pieces I found this pair of untouched unplayed e875's and was like Haaaa. ONly catch- they lost the feet and the front grill had minor cuts. No big deal.

cor,they are indeed great spkrs and their case becomes even more solid considering the price u picked them up at.keep the music playing,..enjoy mate.cheers

Nice! More about your setup - Do they have such pretty apartments like that in Gurgaon? Looks more like Georgia-Gaon to me :)

Cheers

Back