Dali or Jamo......

Hi

These are the deals i found here on Dynaudio.

DYNAUDIO CONTOUR 1.8 MK II Price(Pris: 5000 DKK)

Dynaudio Audience 80 8 years old DKK. 5.000,

Dynaudio C4 "KOPI" DKK. 4.500

Dynaudio Contour 1.8 II, Maple - 100% perfect condition pair of Contour 1.8 II, DKK.7.000

Dynaudio contour 1.8 mk II 9 years old DKK. 6.000

100 DKK = Rs. 840( 1 kroner = 8.4 rupees)

Are these good.

Thanks
Narayana

HI Ranjeet,

I took NAD C372 last week, so carrying a new speakers will be very expensive.

My first option is to buy Dali Ikon 6 in India. If the deals are good with the used ones here, better i go for the used ones. Here we have two sites where i can find many used ones.

Brugt Hi-fi, Hi-fi sourround og musik p dba.dk - Den Bl Avis p nettet (search on Hjttalere)(Hjttalere means speakers) and
HIFI4ALL.DK | Magasin om HiFi, Hi-Fi, Surround Sound og Audio Video
HIFI4ALL.DK | Kb Salg Bytte | Det gratis hifi marked

I keep on searching here...

Thanks
Narayana

Hi Dinyaar/Ranjeet,

I got a deal on Dynaudio Contour 1.8 II, they are 4.5 years old single hand, he used the speakers with Lyngdorf and now with CA 840a. He is ready to give it for 7500 kroners. (Actual price 20000 Kroners). What will be the indian price of these.

let me know could be worthy buying it. The owner will be free next week and i can listen then, along will carry my Amplifier.

Regards
Narayana

by the way i found many deals selling their Dynaudio contour for 3000 to 5000 kroners, but they are minimum 8 years old. The one i posted i bit new one. He said it is in very good condition.

Thanks
Narayana

Hi Nari,
Nice speakers but 4/5 years old is old to my mind. I am always jittery buying used. I think the price is 3500USD so should be about 1.75 L here as AG does not over price much!!! But thats just an assumption and maybe others here may have more accurate prices.
Regards

Hi Nari,
Nice speakers but 4/5 years old is old to my mind. I am always jittery buying used. I think the price is 3500USD so should be about 1.75 L here as AG does not over price much!!! But thats just an assumption and maybe others here may have more accurate prices.
Regards

Its been very interestiing to watch this thread progress as Narayana pounds Copehagen's pavements in the hunt....I had a quick look at the DynAudio website and observed that their product warranty runs out in 5 years...i.e. in six months for this particular pair of speakers aged 4.5 years...Can you not put it through a "paid service / inspection" lest something needs replacing and can be covered under warranty while it's still valid....Just a thought...If I was in your shoes and on those pavements, I may have explored this angle a little further...Good luck!

Hi Nari,
If what Srinath has said can be done its really worth it!!!! Totally worth exploring and being in dyna land it should be a possibility.
Regards

Thaks alot sridhar n dinyaar,

Earlier i called to Dynaudio, they said old dealer(KTRADIO) in copenhagen is closed and so i can take to the new dealer(TAPECONNECTION). They will listen and check the speakers. If there is any problem with speakers/parts and if it needs any replacement they will do it. Scandinavia Sales Manager gave me the word.

Eagerly waiting for the next week.

Many thanks.

Regards
Narayana

Hi Nari,
Am sure tons of cables will work well. I can tell u what i used with the contour 1.3 it was transparent music wave. Not cause i had tried too many and selected these but cause i got a deal on them in NY!!!
The dealer in mumbai advocates Nordost with the Dyna but that could be cause he carries both brands.
Nari since u have contacted the dyna dealer in c hagen why not ask for his suggestions. Am sure he would know better.
Buy used if new is working out expensive as used cables is not a problem.
Best regards

Thanks all for your precious time n replies,

Dinyaar/sridhar/ranjeet,
this sunday i have taken the Contour 1.8. They are like sealed pieces. Sound is amazing, almost iam playing all live concerts.

But still using old dvd player, once i am back to india will get a new dvd player, took Audioquest Type 4 speaker cables and ICs later.

Regards
Narayana

Hi narayana,
Alls well that ends well!!!
Congratulations and good luck. Now just buy music and enjoy the system.
Regards

Great! congrats on taking the plunge. This is a never ending hobby for most :D whats important though is to once in a while pause and enjoy....

now bring on the tunes!

cheers
Sridhar

Its been very interestiing to watch this thread progress as Narayana pounds Copehagen's pavements in the hunt....I had a quick look at the DynAudio website and observed that their product warranty runs out in 5 years...i.e. in six months for this particular pair of speakers aged 4.5 years...Can you not put it through a "paid service / inspection" lest something needs replacing and can be covered under warranty while it's still valid....Just a thought...If I was in your shoes and on those pavements, I may have explored this angle a little further...Good luck!

Glad to see you attain closure on this!:) Now I'd suggest you consult the forum members for some advise re handling India customs upon yr arrival with all that heavy stuff...Cheers

Hi Nari,
Ya please post ur experience with the customs if possible. Have a safe journey.
Regards

Hi Srinath/Dinyaar,

I need to call the Cargo next week and send them all. Mostly by May 20th will be back to our country.

Surely let you all know about the customs..

Thanks all alot....

Rgdss,
Narayana.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back