Dali Rubicon LCR + Opticon Vokal + Mikro

Smo

Hi All,
This is my 1st post in any forum's, pls excuse if any error.
I am short of Floor space for Towers, but have urge for BEST of the sound hence shortlisted

infact I also planned to place opticon 6 on my (current) cabinet which is around 3 ft height from Floor, but understand it will be a compromie in SQ drastically & a strict No No, so changed & rethought as below

1) For Fronts - Dali Rubicon LCR's
2) For Center - Dali Opticon Vokal ( Rubicon Vokal is way out of my budget)
3) For surrounds - Dali Mikro

My hall area is 200 Sq ft Approx

I do have custom made sub & no plan to change
Currently have Yamaha RX-V675 but planning to replace with either any one New Yamaha Aventage A1080/A2080/A3080 depending on cost

Will it be Ok to mismatch Dali variants

My current setup /Room layout

Attachments

• 11080A3B-0C64-4691-A1E2-0ED5AD194295.jpeg
    11080A3B-0C64-4691-A1E2-0ED5AD194295.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 47
For sub, I would suggest to place it on the floor to avoid rattle. If you are short of space, why are you going for towers, or have you already purchased them? There were not be much difference in sound, as both will have typical Yam house signature. Maybe others can also pitch in.

Towers Not purchased yet, just planned but dropped now. Hence going for LCRs now No floor space for sub, hence on cabinet
Thanks

200 sft is not insufficient if it is rectangular in shape. Can you pull the cabinet to the centre and place towers on bothside. I can see space only on one side of cabinet. Opticon 6 is my prefferrence over the LCR.

Actually the door should be placed 2.5 to 3 ft away from the wall so that the space behind the door can be used. Otherwise the space will remain vacant and the TV cabinet placement will look asymmetrical.

Tried on yr suggestions but Bit difficult as door opening is very limited. Think finally should go for Rubicon LCR with Opticon Vokal

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back