Dali Zensor 1 vs Tannoy V 1

anirudhevil

I am planning on buying either one bookshelf. Please don't tell me about floor standers as it will not be possible in my apartment.

I searched and searched but I never got onto the conclusion here. So I want you people the experts and the people who auditioned.

Tell me your thoughts, shower me with insights.
Waiting patiently for the comments.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

If you can specify your room size, amplifier you intend to use, and budget, it might be helpful for others to opine.

If you like detailed, natural vocals and good staging, go with Tannoy. You will love to them.

Sent from my Lenovo P1a42 using Tapatalk

I am planning on using 1400x and as a 3.1
Sub will be velodyne impact 12.
Budget is not an issue I just want to compare between both.

Some suggest sonodyne, but I find it quite bulky. Also I have not heard mission and there is no place to audition it.

My primary focus is on movies. Music very rarely.

If you like detailed, natural vocals and good staging, go with Tannoy. You will love to them.

Sent from my Lenovo P1a42 using Tapatalk

+1 to that. The tannoy excels in vocals and the highs are sweet. It lacks a bit in the low-end so it might not be the right choice for movies. I am using a small sealed 8" sub with it.

+1 to that. The tannoy excels in vocals and the highs are sweet. It lacks a bit in the low-end so it might not be the right choice for movies. I am using a small sealed 8" sub with it.
Yes I know that. That's the reason I am gonna use Velodyne sub.

I am planning on using 1400x and as a 3.1
Sub will be velodyne impact 12.
Budget is not an issue I just want to compare between both.

Some suggest sonodyne, but I find it quite bulky. Also I have not heard mission and there is no place to audition it.

My primary focus is on movies. Music very rarely.

Since you already have a sub, why not look at 3 identical pairs of least inexpensive speakers, so you may complete 6.1..

Identical speakers, should give you uniform sound across all the speaker location..

Since you already have a sub, why not look at 3 identical pairs of least inexpensive speakers, so you may complete 6.1..

Identical speakers, should give you uniform sound across all the speaker location..
I only have a sub and amplifier. I would like to add a pair of speakers and center channel only due to constraint in finance.

Look for 3/4 pairs of speakers in the range of 15K/pair..So that makes it 60K for speakers.. With remaining 40K, you can add one more identical subwoofer..

Effectively making it 7.2 (or) 5.2.2 Atmos/Dts X capable..
I am thinking of 20k per pair.

Look at hifimart.. You have Mission / Taga Harmony in < = 20K.. If you could accomodate Z1 in that budget, that also makes it a good choice..
I decided with Tannoy and Z1 that's why I am confused with the 2. Please tell me.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back