Used Market: Dali Zensor 1 vs Wharfedale 9.2

rahulxtenz

Hey yall,

I’ve been hunting for bookshelf’s for my TV/Hifi system in my medium sized living room for a and found a used Dali Zensor 1 and Wharfedale 9.2 for about the same price.

Which one is the better deal here? Planning to use subwoofer so the bass is not a huge deal. Just need a good detailed but smooth speakers that I can build my system around.

Wharfedale does have the bigger woofer. But Dali seems to have more detail because of the much more modern driver? How does the OG diamond 9 series compare now?

Hey yall,

I’ve been hunting for bookshelf’s for my TV/Hifi system in my medium sized living room for a and found a used Dali Zensor 1 and Wharfedale 9.2 for about the same price.

Which one is the better deal here? Planning to use subwoofer so the bass is not a huge deal. Just need a good detailed but smooth speakers that I can build my system around.

Wharfedale does have the bigger woofer. But Dali seems to have more detail because of the much more modern driver? How does the OG diamond 9 series compare now?

Hi,

It depends on which AMP / AVR will be driving them. All Speakers dont really do well with certain AMP / AVR.

Audition in person and decide. Use the same content.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back