Dali Zensor Vokal

king2163

I have decided to buy new dali zensor vokal from eCommerce website. I tried several coupon but was able to get discount upto rs 300. If i directly approach the seller, i can get good discount but I have to transfer the money his bank account first. is it safe? seller has very good reputation on website.

how is dali zensor vokal compare to dali zensor pico vocal?

zensor pico vokal is half the price of zensor vokal. which is good bang of the buck?

I use the Dali Zensor Pico Vokal as center on my SR 6008 (Marantz) and it does the job well.....i wanted something small but powerful enough to take any audio or movie beating at loud volumes and it handles it with ease.

I have decided to buy new dali zensor vokal from eCommerce website. I tried several coupon but was able to get discount upto rs 300. If i directly approach the seller, i can get good discount but I have to transfer the money his bank account first. is it safe? seller has very good reputation on website.

zensor pico vokal is half the price of zensor vokal. which is good bang of the buck?

You can try few offline dealers available in delhi, which may give you discount. Compare once before placing order

Yes as you are in Faridabad, better to get prices from Delhi NCR dealers, that will give more peace of mind. Pico vokal has got one mid bass driver less so punch will be lesser than vokal but for smaller rooms it should be fine.

I use the Dali Zensor Pico Vokal as center on my SR 6008 (Marantz) and it does the job well.....i wanted something small but powerful enough to take any audio or movie beating at loud volumes and it handles it with ease.
dali zensor pico vocal is less sensitive compare to dali zensor vocal. i am going to buy speaker for late nigh movie. high sensitive speaker means clear vocal in lower sound pressure which suits my taste.

1517330172011.png

Yes you should go for the model that suits your requirement and expectations....for me this works well be it late night or normal day....

Yes as you are in Faridabad, better to get prices from Delhi NCR dealers, that will give more peace of mind. Pico vokal has got one mid bass driver less so punch will be lesser than vokal but for smaller rooms it should be fine.

Punch? From a center speaker?

All the 3 models you have compared have different specs......If HT EQ etc is configured through audyssey...i dont think you will miss out on anything....

Each of these speakers cost a different amount and also differ in size....based on budget, placement, choose wisely

Following this thread as in similar situation.

I have a not-too-big room where my set-up is and a little tight on the budget too.

Would 12K additional for Zensor vocal be a steep step up as compared to Pico?

Have heard vocal but not pico yet.

Experienced members, please advise.

I think the Pico will be fine.....how big is your room and how much distance is the seating from center speaker?

I have approx same size room but in triangular shape, not square or rectangular. my sitting position is also 6 fit from speaker. triangular shape room create any problem?

hello King,

Did you finally buy the center speaker?

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back