darbee darblet DVP 5000

srikar2011

Dear friends,

Has any one experienced darbee darblet dvp 5000 video-enhancement processor while connecting to Projector?

My Benq projecting fine with crisp sharpness. Still I would like to know whether this device further adds any depth or sharpness or contrast in picture quality.

Regards
Srikar

Don't bother. Look at you tube. There is a bit of improvement, but not enough for me to dish out money for. Spend it on a replacement bulb. :)

I'm using Darbee darblet since last 6 months. Using it for HD tv is useless since it sharpens the image far beyond. When I use Blueray player, I off the Darbee since blueray disc already has enough sharpness. I use it for my Epson Projector....I only watch HD channels and I have 30 feet cable going to the Denon receiver from the Airtel set top box and then from the receiver output another 40 feet to the projector. After putting on the Darbee at 60 pct mark, I get sharpness in the HD channels on the 180 inch screen. I am fully impressed. But Darbee does not come cheap and I ordered it from the ebay site. After putting on the Darbee, the contrast level increases as well as sharpness. I keep only at 60 pct sharpness. Its worth it.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back