Dealers in Delhi

anm

Hi everyone, please suggest the good speakers and electronics, and the dealers in Delhi/ Noida/ Gurgaon (NCR).
Will keep the list updated with your inputs. Also mention your experience of the dealer (and also the brand).

regards

• Dali - Pro Acoustics, Khan Market, New Delhi
  • Mordaunt Short - Pro Acoustics, Khan Market, New Delhi
  • Boston Acoustics - Pro Acoustics, Khan Market, New Delhi
  • B&W - A2V, Select Citywalk Mall, Saket, New Delhi
  • Monitor Audio - ???
  • KEF - ProFX (Gurgaon?)

this thread is for listing the dealers and not exact models or price range. I would like to keep it as a easy listing for finding dealers in Delhi.

Buddy...

Please find some updates below :

Fx Entertainment - Distributor - Cambridge Audio
C.R. Park Mordaunt Short
(Worst People i have ever Met)
(Don't Know, how are the dealers and customers managing with them)

Sight and Sound India - Distributor - Dali (Only till there is no new distributor)

But will soon be opening a showroom...

Rhythm Corner - Dealer - Cambridge Audio
South Ex - Market Mordaunt Short
Audio / Video Accessories / Players / etc...

Gizmo World - Dealer - JBL Showroom
Yusuf Sarai Road Audio / Video Accessories / Players / etc...

Will update on other dealers soon...

Apart from that in any case, we are there,
and my company in any case is there as

Inspired Innovations

with branches in Bangalore & Delhi...
But, dont expect the displays...

Last edited:
hearing is fine, who needs the display ;)
thanks Mridul for the info.
Also - any one selling/ demoing Monitor Audio RS6 in Delhi?

Hi Anm
Do let me know if I could come along for auditioning the RS6 in Delhi. I would be interested in listening to those. I am based out of Faridabad.

Regards
Rahul Pandit

A few suggestions. When you are auditioning the RS6 make sure it is paired with the right amp. These speakers tend to be a bit bright and could give the wrong impression if paired with an equally bright amp.

It excels at detail so listen to it with a high-end amp to see how much detail it can put out.

- PM
(Disclaimer: Yet another proud RS6 owner)

Buddy...

Please find some updates below :

Fx Entertainment - Distributor - Cambridge Audio
C.R. Park Mordaunt Short
(Worst People i have ever Met)
(Don't Know, how are the dealers and customers managing with them)

Sight and Sound India - Distributor - Dali (Only till there is no new distributor)
They are currently bankrupt...
But will soon be opening a showroom...

Rhythm Corner - Dealer - Cambridge Audio
South Ex - Market Mordaunt Short
Audio / Video Accessories / Players / etc...

Gizmo World - Dealer - JBL Showroom
Yusuf Sarai Road Audio / Video Accessories / Players / etc...

Will update on other dealers soon...

Apart from that in any case, we are there,
and my company in any case is there as

Inspired Innovations

with branches in Bangalore & Delhi...
But, dont expect the displays...

I would agree with Mridul on FXe attitude,

" We do not normally entertain walk ins! and we will not service the speakers if you do not buy from us, even if they are bought from one our authorized dealres, the dealers are simply cutting the margins while we have made investments in stocking demos displays etc."
And we are talking of worldwide warranties, here it seems to be back to the shop wise warranties!! the prices quoted by them are about 30% higher then what you could get in Khan Market.

By the way, he claimed that he can offer decent prices on marantz etc. and got stumpted when reminded that he did not wanted to do the same for the products he is supposed to be a distributor of and is even discouraging his dealers to do the same!

Quite encouraging for a potential customer who is thinking of investing 1.5L on a set of speakers!

Cheers,

Danccc

PS: This thread is coming out to be a good complitation,, Pls add on!!

I guess this FX is different from the Onkyo shop in CR Park?

At the onkyo, Mr Sanjeev Arora seems decent - I called him several times for demos and he always talks decently. However there was another guy there once who gave me demo of 2 sets of and then told me that he sells 8 systems in the amount of time I took for the demo ( I think I took around 15-20 mins)

regards

Yes, FXe is different from the Onkyo shop in CR Park.

To add to the list,

Marantz, Denon, Wharfdale and Quad are available in Sector 5 (on 1st Floor above Ahuja Properties, next to Nokia care center) Dwarka. I don't have the full address though.

Danccc

Yes, FXe is different from the Onkyo shop in CR Park.

To add to the list,

Marantz, Denon, Wharfdale and Quad are available in Sector 5 (on 1st Floor above Ahuja Properties, next to Nokia care center) Dwarka. I don't have the full address though.

Danccc

Danny Jose is the name of guy there ... and address is

Bass 'n' Treble
F-6 Sector-5 Dwarka
New Delhi
Tel: 011-45509308

Good afternoon everyone.

@ ANM
If you are going for Dali, then let me know what prices you get. I could give some pointers on it. Only if you finalize on a Dali.

@ Rocky
I did pick stuff from Bass n Treble and i shared my experience with you in another post.

Brgs

Seriously...

The Fx people...SUCCCKKKSSSS!!!!

I dont think these people are supposed to be distributor for such a good brand...
This kind of attitude, reduce the brand image...

Secondly Dali are really good speakers...
Prices vary a lot, as there was a increase in the prices couple of months back...

Do quote the prices on thread, will let you know, the range is fine or not...
As i am ex-Sight and Sound India...

Hi Mridul,
If i may make a guess "Inspired Innovations" is your venture & brand in the making. Is it? You'd be dealing with brands specific or rather most of the them?

brgs

Delhi has an 'attitude probelm' while you go for shopping. May be it for kirana,supermarket or audio. While I was searching for CD player at few shops in Delhi, the response was found to be dissappointing( put it mildly). Nobody has offered any demo;Leave that, if you ask for some details, they retort gesticulating in a negative manner. I had few years of experience in mumbai, chennai and cochin where the dealers at least invite you with a smile and boost your morale even if they know that you may not make an immediate purchase.
It is often said that "What U Get is What U Deserve". I wonder if am I deserving this ?
I have decided not to buy anything from Delhi until few of you could alter my opinions !

Quite right on that my friend. Delhi or rather quite a portion of North Indian population suffers from the attitude and a general dryness in dealing. Not up for it and its quite different in Mumbai.

Anyway .. you let know when you would want to pick stuff, i could certainly refer 3 outlets where you can spend time between your ears.

relax ..Delhi aint all that bad :D

brgs

Delhi has an 'attitude probelm' while you go for shopping. May be it for kirana,supermarket or audio. While I was searching for CD player at few shops in Delhi, the response was found to be dissappointing( put it mildly). Nobody has offered any demo;Leave that, if you ask for some details, they retort gesticulating in a negative manner. I had few years of experience in mumbai, chennai and cochin where the dealers at least invite you with a smile and boost your morale even if they know that you may not make an immediate purchase.
It is often said that "What U Get is What U Deserve". I wonder if am I deserving this ?
I have decided not to buy anything from Delhi until few of you could alter my opinions !

true... delhi audio scene sucks big time...

Quite right on that my friend. Delhi or rather quite a portion of North Indian population suffers from the attitude and a general dryness in dealing. Not up for it and its quite different in Mumbai.

Anyway .. you let know when you would want to pick stuff, i could certainly refer 3 outlets where you can spend time between your ears.

relax ..Delhi aint all that bad :D

brgs

pls let me know the 3 places sidhartha... im looking to demo some cdps...have had horrible exp with many outlets...

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back