Dealers in India for - StraightWire , VDH, AudioQuest, Cardas

How is jps speaker cables ? Any one knows about VDH SPEAKER SUPPLIER AT KOLKATA

Both JPS & VDH are good. IMO VDH is good for bright sounding system wheres JPs will work well with neutral and dull system.
JPS is available with SKS TRADERS. Nobody does VDH right now.
Regards

dear siddharth,
i have around 10metres each of 12AWG and 18AWG from scosche extra left with me because i bought a bit excess.well it is a fine cable.i am using it for my JBL set up.If u feel it can be of some use to u then feel free to take it from me.

dear siddharth,
i have around 10metres each of 12AWG and 18AWG from scosche extra left with me because i bought a bit excess.well it is a fine cable.i am using it for my JBL set up.If u feel it can be of some use to u then feel free to take it from me.
Siddharth is on break from the forum, plz contact him on mail/phone.

Thanks MYRIAD for the information. What about Siltech London speaker cables?
Regards

I have not heard Siltech London speaker cables. But i have Siltech London interconnects which sounds better than VDH in my system. Better you try the cables in your system.

MYRIAD-
Which system do you have - I am using cadence va.01 and avita speakers.
Regards.

MYRIAD-
Which system do you have - I am using cadence va.01 and avita speakers.
Regards.

I have the same set up as you.
I am using Siltech London interconnect and Ecosse ES 2.3 & CS 2.15 speaker cables in biwire.

MYRIAD-- how interesting?
So which cable would you suggest me to use for my speakers? Is Ecosse cable available in Cal?

MYRIAD-- how interesting?
So which cable would you suggest me to use for my speakers? Is Ecosse cable available in Cal?

sba,
i have tried VDH Royal Jade, JPS Ultraconductor and Ecosse ES & CS 2.3 in my set up. VDH had good midrange with little rolled off highs and wooly bass. JPS was good at both extremes. It had tighter bass than both Ecosse and Vdh with a little better resolution and detail. But it was little thin sounding and sometimes sibilant on some recordings. Of the three i found Ecosse to be more neutral and balanced. It has darker background with beautiful midrange and better bass definition.
Regards

Guys, QED just isn't in the same league as the other cables you're discussing..... Ecosse is decent. I personally favour the XLO Ultra 6. Its hard to get, but once you get it, its unbeatable, unless you have 2-3k USD more to spend!

audio-one is the distributor for AQ cables. You can contact Joseph @ 98197 80198. Have recently placed order for an AQ powercord.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back