Decent System : under 10 K

jatinmalhotra

Hi Guys

I am planning to Buy Ritz LDI and need advice on a Music System for that.

The current plan is to Get JBL HU with JBL Speakers

JBL GT-X333(USB only) and not JBL GT-X555(USB,CD) , since CD will not be played at all.

JBL GT6-S699

JBL GT5-S204

My Req, USB playback of MP3 and FM. Only Front , Only Back and Both Front - Back speakers will Also do.

Please suggest alternative systems. I will try to demo what is possible otherswise it will be a blind Purchase.

On a Different note, Ritz is almost Final but can any Ford Figo Diesel owners from Delhi / NCR are here please PM me your Number as I want to Check something off the Forum as this is a Audio Only Forum and is Off topic.

Many Thanks in Advance.

Hi Guys

JBL GT-X333(USB only) and not JBL GT-X555(USB,CD) , since CD will not be played at all.

JBL GT6-S699

JBL GT5-S204

My Req, USB playback of MP3 and FM. Only Front , Only Back and Both Front - Back speakers will Also do.

Please suggest alternative systems. I will try to demo what is possible otherswise it will be a blind Purchase.

On a Different note, Ritz is almost Final but can any Ford Figo Diesel owners from Delhi / NCR are here please PM me your Number as I want to Check something off the Forum as this is a Audio Only Forum and is Off topic.

Many Thanks in Advance.

I am not sure of a good sounding setup under 10 k.

But here goes the setup in my Ritz ZXI.

Blaupunkt 2 channel amp
JBL GTO 608C- front comps
JBL GTO628- rear coaxals
JBL GTO 1214 12" (this one is huge for the car and I had to sacrifice a lot of boot space)

Total setup costed me around 25 k last year and I am sure the prices are low now.

Try Alpine too.. i dont like it's FM player but USB sound quality is awesome.. i bought i20 and speakers were already in there.. bought Alpine double din then n it perfectly matched with the speakers.. mp3s thru usb sounds great...

Why don't you consider the pioneer HU around ~ 5k.

For speakers there are also other options like
1 Illusions (laid back sound)
2 Infinity
3 Hertz
4 JBL (bright sound)
5 Polk (bright sound )

The above speakers i listed are 6.1 inch and are components and will retail around 5-7K mrp.

You could also throw in the same brand coaxials in rear.. :)

Hi Guys

JBL GT6-S699

JBL GT5-S204

Many Thanks in Advance.

JBL 333 is very very good VFM. I use it. Clarity is as good as higher priced units. @3.7K nothing makes a better bargain for the same SQ. The sticker underside says Harman Inc, wonder if its Harman Kardon rebranded ...

--g0bble

Get the X333 and get some good quality components in the front , no need for rear speakers if you generally drive alone .
Component options may be , JBL , MTX , Bull Audio .

JBL 333 is very very good VFM. I use it. Clarity is as good as higher priced units. @3.7K nothing makes a better bargain for the same SQ. The sticker underside says Harman Inc, wonder if its Harman Kardon rebranded ...

--g0bble

That's because JBL is owned by Harman International, which owns several other audio-video brands as well.
JBL - About Us - History

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back