Dedicated room done recently

Thanks a lot guys :)

Amazing, Rajivda. Very good room set up. Appreciate your nice choice.
Regards
Congratulations Rajiv. Looks very neat esp. for someone who is not that into movies :)
Droolworthy! Congratulations!
Congratulations @Naturelover .. curious to know how the Rethms blend into the HT setup?
Also there is no center ch speaker?
Truly a dream den and a labour of love! Looks amazing and I'm sure the acoustics are incredible too. Congratulations :)
Check post#2.

@Naturelover - very beautiful setup, congratulations. I really like the idea of hiding the front three behind the screen, looks very neat!
Wonderful setup.

It must have taken a lot of planning, hardwork and patience. Beautiful :D

wow..amazing setup. That grey color really looks good.

@Silencer Can't agree more with you that it takes a lot of planning, hard work, and patience but the end result must be very satisfying.

Thanks a lot guys

wooow, a beautiful setup, hope all your planning and hard work paid off. Happy listening and congratulations
wow..amazing setup. That grey color really looks good.

@Silencer Can't agree more with you that it takes a lot of planning, hard work, and patience but the end result must be very satisfying.
Looking awesome. Congratulations!
Very nice post and very detailed. A lot to learn from it. It shows amount of hard work and thinking behind this. Congrats @Naturelover . I can just replicate it as it is :)
Nice Enjoy

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back