Dedicated room done recently

have installed an Emerson Liebert online UPS for the stereo and the projector (to avoid abrupt power off). This is placed outside of the room near the main board of the area. Initially I had placed it inside the room but the fan noise was a bit distracting. Fortunately, I was able to shift it out of the room.

AND BINGO!! :cool:
Congratulations...It's looking neat and nice. I have one question after seeing your dedicated HT and listening room. Your room dimensions look much bigger than mine but don't think racks for vinyl and other things occupied a lot of space in there? Couldn't you have shifted the racks elsewhere to have more space for sitting? Are you not planning for room acoustic treatment? I help you with that. I have recently done some DIY acoustic panels for my HT.
anyways Congratulations once again..

I have one question after seeing your dedicated HT and listening room. Your room dimensions look much bigger than mine but don't think racks for vinyl and other things occupied a lot of space in there? Couldn't you have shifted the racks elsewhere to have more space for sitting? Are you not planning for room acoustic treatment? I help you with that. I have recently done some DIY acoustic panels for my HT.
I have not planned for multiple proper theatre style seating since it is mostly my wife and me watching. One two seater recliner is enough.
A few chairs are available which are not in the photographs.

I have not done any acoustic treatment. Had wanted to do it after setting up the room as per actual requirement.
I would love to have any help and inputs regarding that.
Sound, even without any treatment, is pretty good.

Please share the projector box dimensions, planning to make a similar one.

What wI’ll be ideal space to give around the projector.

Please share the projector box dimensions, planning to make a similar one.

What wI’ll be ideal space to give around the projector.
It's 24"W x 10"H x 18"D internal dimensions.

2-3 inches on the sides and 4-5 on the top will be good.
I have the Epson EH-TW8100 which has dimensions 18"W x 5.5"H x 15.5"D

Wow Rajiv! Don't know how I missed seeing this thread earlier!
Superb attention to detail as always ... congratulations on the new room!

Enjoy the music!

@Naturelover, congratulations on a meticulously designed and carefully constructed music and AV space.!
It was a pleasure to see the documentation of the process at various stages.
I am curious about what you feel about the acoustics and audio quality. As you are using equipment that you are familiar with in this new space, the only variable is your new room. I would love to hear your thoughts on what/how the audio characteristics have changed.

Back