denon 1612\1713 + polk tsi 400..suggestions needed

I have been using this setup for about 2 weeks now and i have to say the PB 1000 put all the life in my Tannoy V4's!! The PB 1000 has blent with the V4's so well i just cannot explain in words.. The clarity and tonal quality is outstanding and the bass shakes my floor and rattles the windows!! I have a wow!! setup.. i just couldnt be more happy.. SVS deserves standing applauds for making such an awesome product and nothing less for Tannoy either :clapping:

I have been using this setup for about 2 weeks now and i have to say the PB 1000 put all the life in my Tannoy V4's!! The PB 1000 has blent with the V4's so well i just cannot explain in words.. The clarity and tonal quality is outstanding and the bass shakes my floor and rattles the windows!! I have a wow!! setup.. i just couldnt be more happy.. SVS deserves standing applauds for making such an awesome product and nothing less for Tannoy either :clapping:

From where did you bought SVS sub ? If it was shipped from US how much did it cost you along with the customs?

Thanks,
Roxy

From where did you bought SVS sub ? If it was shipped from US how much did it cost you along with the customs?

Thanks,
Roxy

As i had mentioned in my earlier posts.. my friend carried it for me from US.. No customs charges were charged.. :)

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back