denon 1612\1713 + polk tsi 400..suggestions needed

a sub is a very heavy item..have you considered that...air plane charges and customs etc etc...
and what exact subs ahave you demoed and in your area what are the possibilities to demo of different makes

I have demoed Polk psw series and velodyne impact series only..
I know its heavy and all.. that is why i needed someone with personal experience to share approx. how much will it cost. The sub i am talking about is anyways not available in India I beleive..:sad:

well about audio stuff dont buy a stuff around 50k inr withput demo..you may not like the output..or may..chances are....you can import but stick to the stuff you liked...not upon a review...bangalore is full of demo i think...why not demoing other stuffs
is not svs avilable....?if you want classy maals

a sub is a very heavy item..have you considered that...air plane charges and customs etc etc...
and what exact subs ahave you demoed and in your area what are the possibilities to demo of different makes

Oh yeah, classy maal!! :clapping:

well about audio stuff dont buy a stuff around 50k inr withput demo..you may not like the output..or may..chances are....you can import but stick to the stuff you liked...not upon a review...bangalore is full of demo i think...why not demoing other stuffs
is not svs avilable....?if you want classy maals

where can i audition the SVS in bangalore? What is its approximate pricing? :)

I got an offer from a fellow member for Velodyne cht 12q subwoofer. Can anybody tell me how good this is? :)

P.S: Not telling the price he quoted you can tell me how much i can pay for a 3 month old one :)

Did u tell your friend about the dimensions and weight ? ;)

Dimensions: 17 1/4"H x 14 3/4"W x 19 1/2"D
Weight: 52 lbs. :D

One of our forum members bought a F12 model and he is happy with the performance.

Did u tell your friend about the dimensions and weight ? ;)

Dimensions: 17 1/4"H x 14 3/4"W x 19 1/2"D
Weight: 52 lbs. :D

One of our forum members bought a F12 model and he is happy with the performance.

Yes i did tell him ;) Advantage of him being my childhood friend :)
If F12 is good then this should be better :eek:hyeah: Cant wait for my friend to land ;)

I think you can even tap the voltage from 110 to 230 with some minor changes and BIC will assist you thru the process. That way you can avoid using a step-down.

Due to lack of stock the BIC subwoofer was dropped.. but guess what i ended up with.. ;)
I have ordered the one in the following link..

PB-1000 - SVS

The specifications are quite awesome!! Now for comments from people who might know of it :) waiting for all your comments :)

share price and experience.........please
thanks

Price is 499$ and my friend is carrying it by paying 50$ for extra luggage so almost at no extra cost.. ;) That would come to appeox. 30k :)

I will share pics and expereince when i get my hands on it:D

An update on my total cost for the SVS PB 1000 sub..
Cost - 499$ (excl. of tax)
Total cost - 533.93$ (including tax)
As my friend is getting it for me an extra 50$ for extra baggage.

So the total cost at 54.27 rupees per dollar came to:
31,691 rupees( 533.93$ + 50$)

Now i hope this is a good purchase :eek:

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back