Denon 1713 + sonus

hifimahesh

I've purchased Denon 1713 already. I've auditioned various speakers and
liked following speakers

Sonus 1501 V3 + Sonus C2401 V3 + Sonus R-ears V3 + Roarr.

After that I auditioned 2605 and liked it too.

I'm interested in FS speakers but as I've already bought denon 1713,
Will this combination work or I need to stick with bookshelf only

Sonus 2605 V3 + Sonus C2401 V3 + Sonus R-ears V3

Guies, I got quotation from sonodyne for this package

Sonus2605v3 x 2=Rs.21460/-
Sonus C2401v3 x 1=Rs.4773/-
Sonus Rears v3 x 2= Rs.10064/-
After discount price Rs.36297/-
Octroi @ 5.5% to be provided by you. = Rs.1996.33/-
Freight @ 4 % EXTRA = Rs.1531.73/-
Include freight & octroi charges = Rs.39825/-

Please let me know if this package is good for Denon 1713

Guies, I got quotation from sonodyne for this package

Sonus2605v3 x 2=Rs.21460/-
Sonus C2401v3 x 1=Rs.4773/-
Sonus Rears v3 x 2= Rs.10064/-
After discount price Rs.36297/-
Octroi @ 5.5% to be provided by you. = Rs.1996.33/-
Freight @ 4 % EXTRA = Rs.1531.73/-
Include freight & octroi charges = Rs.39825/-

Please let me know if this package is good for Denon 1713

Hi,

I am using Denon 1612 with Sonus2605V3, and I am really happy with the sound quality. I have also paid for my sub Roarr210, but yet to come. From my personal experience, I find this set up far better than many foreign brands in this PRICE RANGE.

I stay in B'lore, so no octroi for me for Roarr210 :)

I've asked for energy rc-micro for 48000 MRP in Pune and found it only at one place. So after discount it might come min 43-44K if considered 10%,

mahesh ,

Energy RC micro/Take classic are available for almost the same price locally.

What is ur setup, is it 5.1 or just 2.0 ?

Hi,

I am using Denon 1612 with Sonus2605V3, and I am really happy with the sound quality. I have also paid for my sub Roarr210, but yet to come. From my personal experience, I find this set up far better than many foreign brands in this PRICE RANGE.

I stay in B'lore, so no octroi for me for Roarr210 :)

I will suggest the Sonodyne speaker setup over the RC micro. The sub of micro is too small and I doubt if it can fill a large room.

its not an good option as 1713 may not be able to drive 130w rated 2605, in the sense ur AVR will vomit power to drive this hungry FS. u can think of its younger brother 2504 in case u love to have FS, which demands 100w RMS which itself is too much demanding.
think of BS with SW, hopefully u will get the punch ur looking for

Did any of you listen to the Genie series in Sonodyne? How is the sound?

Yes, I listened genie 1 series, it was good if compare to satellite 5.1, can't comment on this as audition was in open and noisy place, but even though it sounded nicely

I auditioned the Paradigm Atom Monitor v7 as front speakers together with this Denon 1713 yeserday, was simply awesome. I am still selecting my centre, subs & rears, maybe go for that only later.

I have heard both the Genie 1 and 2 series with Denon AVRs, Genie 2 is considerably better than its predecessor. Even then none of them is actually suited for music, for HT they do a fare job.
I found both the series to be much too shrill for my taste, even with their Roarr sub in operation, with Genie 2 there was better clarity and more 'volume' to the sound, thats how I felt it.

where did you audition 1713 and can you tell me the price

Many dealers hv the Denon-1713 for audition .. ProFX at Millenium mall, The Shop at Andheri West.. Designer Audio downtown.. issue always becomes the speakers you want to pair for the audition. I bought my Denon 1713 yesterday for 32k INR. You may get it a bit cheaper if you look around.

Many thanks to FM members, finally I ordered above package in last week, I was confuse to change center as suggested by
prosenjit but budget didn't allow me. On this friday all speakers are delivered to my place with nit conidition.
I'm extreamly happy with sound quality and performance. Denon audissy is superb, specially for new user like me.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back