Denon AVR - 1311 and Wharfedale vardus 400

sandeep27

Hi Folks,

Yesterday I placed order for Denon AVR - 1311 and Wharfedale vardus 400 after auditing it.

Wharfedale vardus 400 Sound seems well split between the three woofers and tweeter. Found the speaker to be crisp and deeply powerful. Handled music evenly and cleanly. The low and highs are very strong. The midrange is there,it is just not as strong as the others but can be tuned on Receiver. This does not hurt the acoustiscs at all.

I was stunned by the quality of the sound coming from these speakers. I did not hear a buzz, whizz, crackle or anything else negative. What I heard was great stereo reproduction. The stereo separation was terrific, and the reflections created from the tweeter were fantastic and these speakers play L - O - U - D!!

Just Cant wait till these beauties arrive home!!!!!!!!!!

regards,

sandeep

Sandeep,

what kind of music did you listen to, whilst auditioning?

Sandeep,

what kind of music did you listen to, whilst auditioning?

Hi Denom,

i auditioned it by playing few Robin Williamson songs, Hotel California and Lagaan song radha ke sena jale ( good song to test stereo output and gauge how it handles base)

regards,

sandeep

Hey Sandeep,

Congratulations!

I own a pair of Wharfe 9.2 and they sound very musical too :D

happy listening!

Pannags

thanks sachin,

which wharfy speakers do you use? can you share the Receiver setting if possible where i can get best out of these towers?

regards,

sandeep

Hi Folks,

Yesterday I placed order for Denon AVR - 1311 and Wharfedale vardus 400 after auditing it.

Wharfedale vardus 400 Sound seems well split between the three woofers and tweeter. Found the speaker to be crisp and deeply powerful. Handled music evenly and cleanly. The low and highs are very strong. The midrange is there,it is just not as strong as the others but can be tuned on Receiver. This does not hurt the acoustiscs at all.

I was stunned by the quality of the sound coming from these speakers. I did not hear a buzz, whizz, crackle or anything else negative. What I heard was great stereo reproduction. The stereo separation was terrific, and the reflections created from the tweeter were fantastic and these speakers play L - O - U - D!!

Just Cant wait till these beauties arrive home!!!!!!!!!!

regards,

sandeep

great...so could you please post some pics of the setup..

Last edited:
Back