Denon AVR 2310 for Rs.53,000/-

aneelr

Hello friends,

For anybody in Bangalore keen of picking up a DENON AVR 2310, it is available at Rs. 53,000/-(MRP 62K), here at MUSIC RANCH, Jayanagar. A couple of bugs less than PROFX's deal(giving at 54,500 i guess..)........ If it's there for lesser anywhere else here pls let us know.

Thanks.

Whoops!!
ProFx at Atria mall, Mumbai quoted Rs.62k for the same.
Let me know if it is available in Mumbai at a cheaper price?:mad:

Thanks - Sure shall ask the dealer for the 10% discount. He never mentioned anything of that sort to me during my discussion. Thanks again.

Thanks - Sure shall ask the dealer for the 10% discount. He never mentioned anything of that sort to me during my discussion. Thanks again.

Without warrenty ,it can be available for Rs.50k perhaps @ Sound out,Heerapanna.

Without warrenty ,it can be available for Rs.50k perhaps @ Sound out,Heerapanna.

Hi,

I guess 50K W/O warranty is too much, may be bargain another 5% on that 10% and get a total of 15% which comes around 52K-52.5K no the MRP.....i think 2.5K-3K more is worth for a warranty.

cheers

Hi,

I guess 50K W/O warranty is too much, may be bargain another 5% on that 10% and get a total of 15% which comes around 52K-52.5K no the MRP.....i think 2.5K-3K more is worth for a warranty.

cheers

Said correctly ,US models are even cheaper,only prob with powersupply.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back