DENON Owners thread

I don't think the units which we get from amazon.com or best buy, fry's usually comes with 110 - 220v.
If you get lucky, please let me know. My friend got Onkyo 646 for 300$, but it is 110v. And he is planning to use it with step down transformer.
Yes you are right. The whole day I was surfing in internet and couldn’t find 220v . I don’t think I may get it. Now I am in search of what kind of step down transformer is good and reliable. Possible please suggest me.

Yes you are right. The whole day I was surfing in internet and couldn’t find 220v . I don’t think I may get it. Now I am in search of what kind of step down transformer is good and reliable. Possible please suggest me.
Try for below link, Maxine brand and select proper power rating according to your AVR model
Maxine stepdown transformer

Last edited:
Please check am I right that it works in 220v. I’m
Imho The model you prefer 373 is starting basic model .
You have to buy step down transformer for using it in india.and your budget will add minimum 3k additional
and customs hassle which could be almost near to indian pricing with warranty.
Its your call.
Just my suggestion.
For alomst similar pricing with warranty you can get entry level yamaha for 22k in india with warranty.
Check out the below link.
All the best
YAMAHA-HTR-3067
Yamaha-HTR-2071

Last edited:
Imho The model you prefer 373 is starting basic model .
You have to buy step down transformer for using it in india.and your budget will add minimum 3k additional
and customs hassle which could be almost near to indian pricing with warranty.
Its your call.
Just my suggestion.
For alomst similar pricing with warranty you can get entry level yamaha for 22k in india with warranty.
Check out the below link.
All the best
YAMAHA-HTR-3067
Yamaha-HTR-2071
Thank you. I will check it.

Hi I have recently ordered the Dali Zensor 3 speakers. Looking to buy the Denon X1400H to pair with Zensor's. Any known issues, points that I need to keep in mind before the purchase.

Also I have read about issues after updating? Is there any way I can keep the update from happening?

Hi,

This thread is awesome! I am a new owner of AVR 2400H bought from Europe and Earlier i had Denon 2312.

My question is. In both the model the FM Radio is not working properly and the I cannot get proper signal in both the models.

Anybody have this issue and resolved ? please help.

Cheers

Hi,

This thread is awesome! I am a new owner of AVR 2400H bought from Europe and Earlier i had Denon 2312.

My question is. In both the model the FM Radio is not working properly and the I cannot get proper signal in both the models.

Cheers

Have you tried running a wire from the Balcony or a window facing out? You could also try installing an antenna on the roof and pulling a cable to the receiver, however, this comes with a risk of lightening strike.

MaSh

Have you tried running a wire from the Balcony or a window facing out? You could also try installing an antenna on the roof and pulling a cable to the receiver, however, this comes with a risk of lightening strike.

MaSh
Thanks Mash, I Havent tried it, but Internet Radio is much more i guess than the traditional Radio :)

HELP!

Hey, long timer lurker, bought my HT via this forum.
I have a denon 2312 (bought in circa 2012).
Unfortunately, I think it's dead. The red power light is blinking.

I removed all speaker cables from it, and it's still blinking. Tried resetting, still won't work.
Anyone has faced the same problem? any help would be much appreciated.

Also, I'm from Mumbai, any idea from where can I get it repaired and how much would it cost?

Thanks!

HELP!

Hey, long timer lurker, bought my HT via this forum.
I have a denon 2312 (bought in circa 2012).
Unfortunately, I think it's dead. The red power light is blinking.

I removed all speaker cables from it, and it's still blinking. Tried resetting, still won't work.
Anyone has faced the same problem? any help would be much appreciated.

Also, I'm from Mumbai, any idea from where can I get it repaired and how much would it cost?

Thanks!
Did you do a firmware update by any chance? & noticed this issue after that?

Cheers.

Did you do a firmware update by any chance? & noticed this issue after that?

Cheers.
No, but the system isn't being used. It had been turned on after 2 months!

Also ProFX and reihifi are the authorised repair center for denon.Gonna take my avr for repair there, would update what they say.

Hi,

Cheers
If you bought it from Europe, see if the frequency is different from what's in India!

Now they have increased it. Earlier it was Rs. 1250/-. It's worth to spend Rs. 2000/- at ProFx than saving few hundred at unauthorised service center.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back