DENON Owners thread

Where can I get a good deal on a X1000 in Bangalore? Any dealers who can do better than retail pricing?

30-33K would be a good deal for X-1000. Not sure about Bangalore dealers, but one Mumbai dealer has offered X-1000 for 30K, I myself have bought one X-500 from him recently. PM me if you want the dealer's contact number.

30-33K would be a good deal for X-1000. Not sure about Bangalore dealers, but one Mumbai dealer has offered X-1000 for 30K, I myself have bought one X-500 from him recently. PM me if you want the dealer's contact number.

@Bharadwaj - I am unable to access the PM feature. If you don't mind, could you please post the dealer details here?

Thanks

@Bharadwaj - I am unable to access the PM feature. If you don't mind, could you please post the dealer details here?

Here is the dealer's website. But they haven't listed Denon AVRs on their e-commerce section. Call them up and speak to Mr.Imran and let him know that you're a HFV member. 30K was the best price he has offered me when enquired.

Mr.Imran: +91-9619222563

Cheers

P.S: I am in no way related to the above mentioned sales firm neither I am trying to promote on their behalf, posting this info only in the interest of FMs.

Last edited:
Guys I'm using x1000 with Polk tl1600 speakers. I want to buy new tower speakers & I am getting an exchange offer from profx . Kindly suggest which would be best towers below 50k. Polk Tsx440/rtiA5/Kefc7/KEF q500 ??? I will be setting up 2 towers and centre speaker for now. My purpose being both music and movies.

Guys I'm using x1000 with Polk tl1600 speakers. I want to buy new tower speakers & I am getting an exchange offer from profx . Kindly suggest which would be best towers below 50k. Polk Tsx440/rtiA5/Kefc7/KEF q500 ??? I will be setting up 2 towers and centre speaker for now. My purpose being both music and movies.

If you dont like tsx440 means you should try to audition dali zensor 5 or dali zensor 7.Those who dint like bass of tsx440 looked into dali's and seems liked them very much.

I decided to take Polk tsx440 along with psw 125 SUB. My room size is L- 16 ft , B- 11ft. Is it a good choice to go for 2.1 combination for starters ? Is the sub good enough ??

i have this sub,
its rreally a gud one. :)
nyways.

how many ppl here got 1910, i have one,
recently seen x2000 & audioned with RTi series.

what i noticed x2000 doesnt have separate ch. volume adjustment funcition like in 1910.
or am i just missed something? :(

I got denon avr 1513.
I'm having sony speakers with front 8 ohms rear 16 ohms impedance

Can I connect them with no issues.
Attaching speaker config pics

y2e3yhe8.jpg

zu6ateqe.jpg

I have RCA universal remote. Does it work with denon?

I don't have remote control for denon avr 1513. Remote control rc 1170. Contacted denon distrubutors and they said it is rs. 3500/-. Anywhere I can get it cheap?

Hi, hope someone can help. After 12 hours of frustrated efforts in vain, I cannot get Denon AVR X-1000 to play sound from TV through the connected 5.1 speakers. this is probably due to fact that a NEXT satellite mini-box is connected directly to the back of the TV through HDMI. The Denon AVR is connected to ARC also but on a different HDMI channel (1). Satellite box cannot connect to receiver so is connected to HDMI 4 (also ARC). The sound from the TV will only play through TV speakers. I want to output the sound to the 5 speakers connected to the receiver but cannot succeed.

Just to confirm....both receiver AND television are ARC compatible, yes?

I read somewhere that sometimes a newer HDMI cable solves this problem. Might be worth a shot.

Hi, hope someone can help. After 12 hours of frustrated efforts in vain, I cannot get Denon AVR X-1000 to play sound from TV through the connected 5.1 speakers. this is probably due to fact that a NEXT satellite mini-box is connected directly to the back of the TV through HDMI. The Denon AVR is connected to ARC also but on a different HDMI channel (1). Satellite box cannot connect to receiver so is connected to HDMI 4 (also ARC). The sound from the TV will only play through TV speakers. I want to output the sound to the 5 speakers connected to the receiver but cannot succeed.

If satellite setup box directly connected to tv. Do the below settings
1. connect your TV optical out and denon avr optical in with optical cable.
2. Go to TV menu and select sound options and set speaker settings option to "external speakers"(unless this option is selected sound will play only from TV speakers)
3. Now select source as TV Audio in your av receiver

Mine is Samsung LED TV and denon receiver. And it works with above mentioned settings.

Last edited:
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back