DENON Owners thread

As soon as HDMI Cable is disconnected bluetooth works perfectly even if TV is On..
I tried to use HDMI 1,2,3 ARC but same issue in all the ports
What does the manual say? Is there a functionality or a setting that is responsible for such a behavior?

MaSh

Its better to visit ProFx for spares and service of Denon products. They have well trained technicians to handle any issues related to Denon products.

Hi friends
I own a Denon AVR 1705 which don't have HDMI in port only way to connect digitally is via the optical in port, but my tv has no optical out, only HDMI out is there.
Is there any solution for this, so that I can connect my tv with the av receiver for the audio ? Is there any external converter available, if yes please suggest me few, thanks.

Is there any solution for this, so that I can connect my tv with the av receiver for the audio ?
This should work, HDMI to spdf out-

Hi friends
I own a Denon AVR 1705 which don't have HDMI in port only way to connect digitally is via the optical in port, but my tv has no optical out, only HDMI out is there.
Is there any solution for this, so that I can connect my tv with the av receiver for the audio ? Is there any external converter available, if yes please suggest me few, thanks.
I don't get it. Why connect the AVR to the TV?

He may use TV as source player.Usually ARC do the job, old Denon need converter.
Yes ARC does the job. But since it is an old school receiver, why not send the audio directly from his satellite box/source directly to his AVR via whatever best connectivity available and remove TV from the loop.
One disadvantage is that audio will always be routed via the AVR of course.

Best possible way is to use android tv box with HDMI as well as optical out. He can connect both TV and AVR through these ports and can enjoy existing equipments. Second option is UHD/BD player with both HDMI and Optical output with network streaming facility. But here he will be limited by streaming options provided by manufacturer where as in ATB he will have advantage of Google play store where he can use music as well as movies streaming services.

Hi i have 1610, trying to upgrade to 2400(budget) price bring quoted at 47k , need Atmos speaker any recommendations.any suggestions pls.
Price of 47 k for 2400 is a bit high, considering the fact that 2700 will be out this September

Anybody knows the price of x1600h or x2600h in bangalore? Over the phone , dealers like HT Store, pro fx, jamsticks gave me a quotation that is too much(compared to hifimart) .
I am being quoted 55k for x1600h and 65K for x2600h. I am planning to buy either of these on saturday.

Anybody knows the price of x1600h or x2600h in bangalore? Over the phone , dealers like HT Store, pro fx, jamsticks gave me a quotation that is too much(compared to hifimart) .
I am being quoted 55k for x1600h and 65K for x2600h. I am planning to buy either of these on saturday.
That is over price IMO. X2600 should be around 55 to 60k I guess. Check with Home Cinema - Bangalore too_Otherwise get X2400 which is available at hifimart for a lesser price.Though it's an older model their should not be any big difference in terms of performance.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back