DENON Owners thread

Hello,

Have you tried watching few more prime videos? There are certain movies in it which are in 2.0 format.
Try latest movies like Shakuntala, Shikara, Gulabo Sitabo.
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the prime app?
Everything you have mentioned has already been tried. Someone mentioned in Nvidia forum that he installed 27th July apk and DD+ with 5.1 is back. I shall try that method.

I am reposting my issue again. This has really baffled me. When I am watching Prime Video, the signal is Dolby Digital Plus as you can see from the pic but input signal is in only 2 channels. But when I am watching netflix, hotstar or flicks from my HDD, input signal is 5.1 or 7.1 as per the signal. If I switch it to auto mode by pressing yellow button on my AVR X2600H then for prime the display shows DD Surround that means my AVRs internal are converting 2.0 channels DD+ to 5.1 DD+ but this affects sound quality as the input signal is 2.0
I am using Nvdia shield TV pro and it's sound mode is set to auto with dolby processing. And same is the case with TV's prime app as well if I use my ARC function, the input signal is in 2.0. This is only for Prime Video. The other apps like hotstar and netflix whose input signal is 5.1 shows only 5.1 correctly. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but issue still remains the same. Prime Video CCare says to disconnect HDMI and reconnect it. I have not tried it but I feel that's not the solution. I'll still give it a shot. Any help will highly appreciated.
View attachment 48659
Have a look at this thread.

Hi everyone,

I am facing issue with my denon 3600h while connecting via bluetooth. When I play any video on mobile and connect it via bluetooth to 3600h, there is a 3 4 sec delay in audio. Video plays and after about 3 4 sec i hear the sound for that scene. Any solution for this?
This seems to be the issue with all Denon. My 2600H also has the same issue.

im using elac bookshelves....what floorstanders can i think of to further add for my 7.2 setup.plus what else will i require..apart from a pair each 0f bookshelves and floorstanders

I cannot seem to find the Pure Direct mode on my x1600h, why is that and how to enable it ? I am playing flac files from Plex server via HEOS app. And I hope that is a good way to listen to music.

Everything you have mentioned has already been tried. Someone mentioned in Nvidia forum that he installed 27th July apk and DD+ with 5.1 is back. I shall try that method.
I mentioned it & resolved the problem..... May be future updates could retain DD+ in prime video app..... you just try & inform.

@bpranay , Am using nvidia with denon x1500h earlier having same problem you facing but in nvidia forums someone Post about withdraw of Dolby vission/Atmos support in prime video from 4 August update, so I tried 27 July APK version & everything ok. Before that I reset both denon/nvidia.

@bpranay , Am using nvidia with denon x1500h earlier having same problem you facing but in nvidia forums someone Post about withdraw of Dolby vission/Atmos support in prime video from 4 August update, so I tried 27 July APK version & everything ok. Before that I reset both denon/nvidia.

Reset means all the apps on Nvidia will have to go then AVR needs re-calibration.
Ok. Let me try with this method.
But any idea about the future updates of Prime Video app?
I can understand that they have withdrawn support for DV and atmos but DD+ with 5.1 is basic for them which every OTT platform is trying to provide. Alongwith netflix, hotstar has also started DD+ with 5.1 for premium subscription.

Reset means all the apps on Nvidia will have to go then AVR needs re-calibration.
Ok. Let me try with this method.
But any idea about the future updates of Prime Video app?
I can understand that they have withdrawn support for DV and atmos but DD+ with 5.1 is basic for them which every OTT platform is trying to provide. Alongwith netflix, hotstar has also started DD+ with 5.1 for premium subscription.
Don't do anything, just uninstall prime video APK & reinstall 27 July version that's all....no need to reset anything...

Yes I did. I only get the Pure and Auto when I select the Pure button on the remote.

You better select Auto, Direct tends to suppress all kind of processing including Auddesy/Sub. So, you may not like it, unless you hooked your L/R to big floor standing speakers.

You better select Auto, Direct tends to suppress all kind of processing including Auddesy/Sub. So, you may not like it, unless you hooked your L/R to big floor standing speakers.
I just wanted to check out the Pure direct mode where the stereo sounds better according to lot of posts on Reddit

I just can't seem to find it on my Denon.

I just wanted to check out the Pure direct mode where the stereo sounds better according to lot of posts on Reddit

I just can't seem to find it on my Denon.
In your Remote, the bottom Yellow (Pure) button toggles between Direct and Auto. That's it.

how can spotify be enabled directly from my pc for my denon 2600..the app doesnt show the connectivity option for my denon which is says is availaible in the paid version?is this correct?there are times when it has connected also...but mostly it doesnt.however i can engage spotify through the HEOS app

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back