DENON Owners thread

how can spotify be enabled directly from my pc for my denon 2600..the app doesnt show the connectivity option for my denon which is says is availaible in the paid version?is this correct?there are times when it has connected also...but mostly it doesnt.however i can engage spotify through the HEOS app

do i have to be in wifi mode to play a usb in denon 2600..mine doesnt auto play in when put in usb mode thru the remote...tghru the heos app it does though

do i have to be in wifi mode to play a usb in denon 2600..mine doesnt auto play in when put in usb mode thru the remote...tghru the heos app it does though
There is no need to be connected to network - unless you want to control the playback through your phone. USB can be played even without network, and it wont play automatically.

You need to select the album/folder/ or whatever! and then again you get multiple options displayed - play all, play now, play now and replace, blah blah! Too many choices to make our life difficult - I hate these!
See this page if you are looking for details!

What happens when LPCM 7.1 is fed to denon receiver configured in 5.1 configuration?
I have a denon avr 1500 connected to 5.1 speakers, can this receiver downmix 7.1 to 5.1 without loosing surround back RL channels. Will the avr downmix surround back channels with surround side channels?

Experiencing weird switching of source while on the Denon x1600h
It just switches to another source randomly and I have to switch back. Anybody else facing this issue?

Experiencing weird switching of source while on the Denon x1600h
It just switches to another source randomly and I have to switch back. Anybody else facing this issue?
Most likely one of the devices playing around with CEC. Disable HDMI-CEC on all devices except TV and switch back one-by-one to identify the culprit.

Hi All,
Just a thought. Not sure if it works that way I am thinking technically.

Will adding an external DAC to connect between the TV and AVR enhance the sound quality than using HDMI Arc? I have had this question for a long time so thought of asking here.

Regards,
Som

Will adding an external DAC to connect between the TV and AVR enhance the sound quality than using HDMI Arc?
If you can dig thru and figure out which DAC is being used in your AVR and then add a better DAC between TV. AVR - yes, then it will sound better. This is all theory though.
To get specific answers, you may want to mention the AVR and the DAC you are considering.

Most likely one of the devices playing around with CEC. Disable HDMI-CEC on all devices except TV and switch back one-by-one to identify the culprit.
Does look like that.
Haven't faced since I did turn off control in AVR.
Now today suddenly 5Ghz band is not visible on the AVR, has anyone faced this

Really amazed that both my brand new samsung m 21 and 31 phones just wont pair with my denon 2600 on bluetooth....my realme has paired though...i dnt knowcwhats wrong with this avr

Hey guys! I’m interested in purchasing the Denon X2400H or X2500H. Would really like your input/advice/warnings from the purchasers!

I am really skeptical because I usually hear negative stories about problems over problems. From boot loops to flashing black screens to overheating and random switch offs.

Would really like some help.

Thanks!

Hey guys! I’m interested in purchasing the Denon X2400H or X2500H. Would really like your input/advice/warnings from the purchasers!

I am really skeptical because I usually hear negative stories about problems over problems. From boot loops to flashing black screens to overheating and random switch offs.

Would really like some help.

Thanks!
Hi, I'm using Denon X2600H for the past 2 months, I never had such issues. Its working fine.
I suggest you to go for X2600H which will keep you happy for the next 2-3 yrs without thinking of upgrading.

Last one week i observed all the hdmi inputs on my 3400 arent working except the front hdmi slot,when i connect anything at the back invalid input appears on screen.
I can imagine 1/2 slots failing but entire lineup failed...

Last one week i observed all the hdmi inputs on my 3400 arent working except the front hdmi slot,when i connect anything at the back invalid input appears on screen.
I can imagine 1/2 slots failing but entire lineup failed...

Last week? So it’s all sorted now? I’m guessing it was the board itself because all of the ports are on the same board and the one on the front isn’t?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back