• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Design Classics

Rega

SPONSORED ADS

Hiten

Doors, good post, but slightly subjective. :)

Do god's creation fall in design classic ? What is Beautiful ? A Child is beautiful to his/her mother.

:confused:
Regards

Hiten

Oxford Geometry set. Dont know if they are classic, but liked them very much. We are not rich but granddad brought them for me. Still have the compass. (Childhood memories :))
Regards

Hiten

hee hee. Sachin Is that you in the first pic. in post #155. You look like Salman Khan's younger brother.
regards

gobble

ReVox A700. Classic audiophile grade reel-to-reel deck.
Regards
There is a similar Grunding unit lying about at my Parents home. I could almost smell the smell of electronics in it as I gazed at the pic you posted and the memories came back.

--G0bble

hemantwaghe

Banned
There is a similar Grunding unit lying about at my Parents home. I could almost smell the smell of electronics in it as I gazed at the pic you posted and the memories came back.

--G0bble
Is is still there? Working?

Hiten

--G0bble
Grundigs are very well made. This ReVox model is top of the line. I think Nagra are the studio standard. Considering (If you think best music was in the 60s to early 80s) all master tapes were on reels, so these are Big Daddy's of CDs and Vinyls. :D
Regards

SPONSORED ADS

Thad E Ginathom

Grundigs are very well made. This ReVox model is top of the line. I think Nagra are the studio standard. Considering (If you think best music was in the 60s to early 80s) all master tapes were on reels, so these are Big Daddy's of CDs and Vinyls. :D
Regards
Nagra portables: what a design classic they were! Beautiful looks and beautiful engineering.

Hiten

Like me, is anyone fan of LED calculators ?

Like these. tactile keys... bright lights... Pencil Cells... :licklips:
Omron 86

Design copied from Braun ET-11

Regds.

coaltrain

@ grubyhalo
awesome, awesome!
always dreamed off examining one up close, but my rich friends have no taste! :)

here's an example of classic design in advertising. what could be simpler than taking the classic shape of your product, and making it the hero? sheer genius:

grubyhalo

Oh yeah, I'd love to admire the eggs up close if I ever get a chance! Even if I get enough money, I somehow don't think I'd get one.

Absolut had some really nice campaigns.

On another note, I was drooling over some Nagra equipment online and I stumbled upon this beauty:

The Nagra SN

SPONSORED ADS