Detna.com pathetic service

manniraj

Hi

I wanted to highlight that this site looks like a fraud as I booked a small screw driver set for Rs.400 odd on 23/12/2012. It took them a weeks time to respond back to my mail regarding the order by requesting me to wait for some more time as the set has to arrive from Hongkong. I got really irritated that they show the item as in stock in there Bangalore office and never mentioned that it is overseas. And now nobody lifts the phone and responds back to my mails. Its been close to a month and there is no news about my order. I requested them over the mail to cancel my order but nobody responds.

So I would say stay away from this site for any kind of booking.

Thanks

I bought a HiMedia player worth 8k from them few months back .. Got the product in 2 days as promised by them .. The rep who spoke to me over the phone was very polite and helpful .. Sorry to hear about ur bad experience !!

On a side note, I never pay before hand .. It's always cash on delivery for me ..

I bought a HiMedia player worth 8k from them few months back .. Got the product in 2 days as promised by them .. The rep who spoke to me over the phone was very polite and helpful .. Sorry to hear about ur bad experience !!

On a side note, I never pay before hand .. It's always cash on delivery for me ..

Even I got my money back after more than a month of repeated mails/calls. They might be good with media players but for other stuff I would advice anyone to first check whether they stock and do not blindly go by the site stock as it is always misleading.

Thanks

Even I got my money back after more than a month of repeated mails/calls. They might be good with media players but for other stuff I would advice anyone to first check whether they stock and do not blindly go by the site stock as it is always misleading.

Thanks

Its been two months from my order placed at Detna for media player. I waited for 15 days for it to be shipped & now two months for refund. I have tried to communicate with him with every possible way. All numbers are not working. Raghu is just replying through email & pretending to be in China. Says he is bankrupt & need more time for refund. How can a person being Bankrupt gives reasons being in China. Whats annoying is I still see site is up & products can be purchase. I advice all people to stay away & do not purchase anything from the store.

Its been two months from my order placed at Detna for media player. I waited for 15 days for it to be shipped & now two months for refund. I have tried to communicate with him with every possible way. All numbers are not working. Raghu is just replying through email & pretending to be in China. Says he is bankrupt & need more time for refund. How can a person being Bankrupt gives reasons being in China. Whats annoying is I still see site is up & products can be purchase. I advice all people to stay away & do not purchase anything from the store.

Thats pretty bad from there end. As suggested you should have first checked whether they have in stock and could have ordered. How can he say that he is bankrupt and cannot refund the money, he cannot get rid of his own bankruptcy with customers money, that's day light looting.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back