Diffrence in Optoma HD65/Hd70/Hd71/hd75-help

noking

Hi friends need your valuble suggestions on which to projector to buy from these 3 models getting really comfused
hd 65 is 1600 lux with contrast of 4000:1
hd70 is 1000 lux with contrast of 4000:1
hd71 is 2400 lux with contrast of 4000:1
hd75 is 1400 lux with contrast of 5000:1

will be using the projector 80% for movies & 20% for sports and with a little ambient light for normal tv watching i have a pana pv-80...your suggestions and recommendations will be very useful in i making a decision.
want a 720p pj with hdmi as i will using a sony 1080p dvd and a ps3 for blu-ray and dvds.

hi friends finally decided to go for hd75 it will be delevered to me tommrow will keep u posted with pics details etc in a few days..thanks

hi friends finally decided to go for hd75 it will be delevered to me tommrow will keep u posted with pics details etc in a few days..thanks

Noking, congrats on your purchase, please do share with us from which shop did u pick up the same, and the cost

congrats on your new purchase. Let us know your considerations with selecting hd75 and also price/details.

enjoy :)

Congrats Noking,

Can you let me know how much was the final price and if any bargaining was involved for the HD75. Also, can you give me the prices for HD65 and HD82. I need to make a decision soon between one of them, but am veering towards HD82 as of now, only need to know how much its quoted for?

Also, where did you make the purchase? Was it at Digipro?

Finally, I'm not too sure about projectors? Anyone in Hyderabad with experience in them and willing to help me out in selecting/shopping for one? Need one to primarily play HD content and HD rips.

hi Dushie,chaxy,moserw, Thanx ..brought optoma HD-75 from Digipro for 79k and 120" screeen for 7.5k Mr.Prashanth of digipro had suggested the same as hd-75 had a better contrast ratio viz hd-65 and my friends in usa were also using hd-75 and told me that the rainbow effect and open door were defenately not there in hd-75 viz hd-65 will post the pics on sat/sunday .

moserw..u can contact Mr.Prashanth on his mobile no 9989055980 for ur requirement.

Congrats Noking,

Can you let me know how much was the final price and if any bargaining was involved for the HD75. Also, can you give me the prices for HD65 and HD82. I need to make a decision soon between one of them, but am veering towards HD82 as of now, only need to know how much its quoted for?

Also, where did you make the purchase? Was it at Digipro?

Finally, I'm not too sure about projectors? Anyone in Hyderabad with experience in them and willing to help me out in selecting/shopping for one? Need one to primarily play HD content and HD rips.

If you are in hyd you can just walk in to Digipro which is secbad. They have a demo room and will help you with all the info you will need. Prices fluctuate and they generally are fair in their prices. I have bought my Hd65 from digipro and was impressed by seeing their setup - Office, warehouse, Service facility etc.

If you are in hyd you can just walk in to Digipro which is secbad. They have a demo room and will help you with all the info you will need. Prices fluctuate and they generally are fair in their prices. I have bought my Hd65 from digipro and was impressed by seeing their setup - Office, warehouse, Service facility etc.

I am from Secunderabad. Will drop in and check out at Digipro. Just wanted to know what to look for when doing the selection process.

I am from Secunderabad. Will drop in and check out at Digipro. Just wanted to know what to look for when doing the selection process.

Dont worry about that, those guys at digipro are experts. Digipro is exclusive dealer for optoma in india. check it out !

If possible carry you own DVD of any movie that you would like to see. The demo DVD that they show wont give you a realistic feel of the picture quality as they are optimized.

moserw,u can contact Mr.Prashant at digipro i have given the no in earlier post,he will help u to select the best pj for you and will give u the best possible price you can alos refer my name to him -asheesh:)

moserw,u can contact Mr.Prashant at digipro i have given the no in earlier post,he will help u to select the best pj for you and will give u the best possible price you can alos refer my name to him -asheesh:)

Thanks, will do.

you can also refer my name(srinivas) at digipro. I spoke to Mr Joshi at digipro.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back