Discount deal on AliExpress for Android Media PLayer Himedia Q10 Pro

rdksrk2013

Hi all,

Seen some good reviews for Himedia Q10 Pro and had decided to upgrade from my earlier Himedia 900 B. Read some threads on this forum and understood that it was sold from USD 209 few weeks back but all the websites were preasently quoting USD 290-300. I had ordered it on Aliexpress on 20 July 2016 and received the wonderful Q10 Pro - Not before haggling a lot online for discount.

Finally I was able to buy and receive Q10 Pro at USD 185 ( Landed including shipment thru 4PX Express (9-10 business days promised)). Delivered in India through Aramex. I had to pay Rs 1000/- for customs on delivery.

Attached is the website shot( Sellers name is 'Online - LuckyMall'). Every website is now quoting USD 299 - 300 but this seller provided an option to select and then contact for discount before paying.

So I had bargained with the seller for 3 days and bring him from USD 299 to USD 185 Including a MeLe airplay remote as gift.

I had taken assurance from seller the option to order at the same price from friends after I receive. SO decided to post it on hot deals for interested members to take advantage.

If anyone interested in getting at this same price for Q10 Pro please mention my order reference number for passing on the discount ( order reference no: 76741536297907). Select the option of free mouse and insist on 4 PX shipping.

Coming to the item itself - I am presently using HiMedia 900B for the past two and half years and was working excellently but was inspired by the superior specs Q10 Pro offered particularly option to play in kodi.

Attachments

• AliexpressWebsite Q10 Pro-1.jpg
    AliexpressWebsite Q10 Pro-1.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back