DIY - Acoustic Transparent screen

Elangoji expecting soon Single / Double bass array from u.

:oops: No DBA (not skilled enough to execute it).. Was thinking of SBA behind the AT screen.. Tentative though.. Wanted to experiment with dual subs first at 1/4 and 3/4 room width and half room height, mounted to front wall..

I liked the subs at mid height of the room (when i tried this in my room).. Letz see..

This is the first time I stumbled upon this forum, made an account and went over this entire thread. Great stuff and greater perseverance!

btw, any idea if would I find this Spandex (Lycra fine) material in any fabric store in Bombay?

Sorry for bumping this up. Anyone able to find a supplier for spandex material ? I tried searching online (justdial, indiamart, etc) but no clear listings are available. It would be of immense help if anyone can direct me to the reliable supplier.

Sorry for bumping this up. Anyone able to find a supplier for spandex material ? I tried searching online (justdial, indiamart, etc) but no clear listings are available. It would be of immense help if anyone can direct me to the reliable supplier.
it will be available at Tiruppur (Tamilnadu) it is available,Elangoas will know better,since he sourced his material from there,hope he can reply soon.

Back