DIY - My First HTPC

From the day one I came to know about this forum, I am so addicted to HFV and giving so much of time......I started HFV surfing when I started thinking about buying HT (for 30k) never thought of anything beyond SONY I think :eek:hyeah: .......but after putting all my time and dedication reading HFV threads I eneded up with Yamaha RX - v671 & Wharf 5.1......my wife was so happy that I ll leave the surfing HFV day night all the time....anywhere........but then BoooooooooooooM.......I decided to build HTPC and search begun again :eek:hyeah: .........and even after building the HTPC search is like never ending........How to enhance the XBMC or tuning AMP etc........she is so irritated :annoyed: sometimes seeing me surfing HFV..........as she start assuming that I must be planning to buy something again and which gonna cost me too much :D

.......R&D Continues..... :eek:hyeah:

Successfully removed all Windows / Asus screens from HTPC to get a maximum feel of Media Center....... :yahoo:

and its working fine........thanks Baiju....taken those steps from your thread :clapping:

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back