DIY speakers help please

raj_ch2002

I'm planning to get the woodwork done in my apartment and want to add the speakers inbuilt into the tv furniture instead of placing floor standers. I've Yamaha 371 receiver. i'll mo mostly using these speakers for movies.

I guess i need drivers, twitter and a cross-over circuit. I'm just looking for anything like polk audio tsi400 equivalent.

My budget for the above idea of 2 front and center channel is around 30 to 40k.
Can anyone of you suggest me how to start with the build?

Does anyone know about auth. peerless dealers in Delhi, NCR ?

I'd sent an email to peerless regarding the same, its been 10 days now, no reply !!

Am in the process of taking prices from diyaudiocart will also check with jeetu at varsha elec mumbai.
In the meantime can someone please suggest a plan for rear and centre speakers for my HT...FRONT are wharfdale 9.1...room size 12x12...no sub due to space constraints...AVR yamaha 361

Thanks

Am in the process of taking prices from diyaudiocart will also check with jeetu at varsha elec mumbai.

Thanks

For drivers, we are just taking the orders at diyaudiocart, the drivers will be shipped from Varsha Electronics only. Please note that the prices are same at both sides. We have added it in our portal for the benefit and ease of access of the Indian DIY Audio community.

Thanks,
Bibin

Last edited:
I am interested in making front ported bookshelf speakers, i will prefer to use 6.5 inch driver. Request you to recommend me the driver and the tweeter to be used. Also please let me know if i can get a readymade cross over that will suit my requirements or i have to make it myself.

Regards, Amit

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back