Does Sony BS370/380 play pirated Blu ray movies

X man

Heard Sony Blu ray players available in India doesnt play pirated blu ray movies. Is it true?

Heard Sony Blu ray players available in India doesnt play pirated blu ray movies. Is it true?

Discussing about pirated blu-ray movies is not encouraged here. If you want to know about the file format compatibility , please search appropriate thread or ask out.

Not came to know yet about pirated blu ray movies..but Sony S370 definitely can play mkv, mp4 files with ease if u mask it with mkvmerge.
My S370 can play all pirated dvds though:)....

Well, the question is "Heard Sony Blu ray players available in India doesnt play pirated blu ray movies. Is it true?"

It seems like a perfectly legal question.

Any honest hifivision member would want to ensure that he is not tempted to do things illegal, as per law, and most importantly, as per forum rules.

The joy of finding a player that helps him stay honest needs a reassurance. Seems a perfectly legal sentiment.

And while on the same topic, may I ask, "I believe it is illegal in India to kill kolaveri fans, is it?"

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back