Dse speakers home theatre

nandudhobi

I came across DSE Speakers set 5.1 floorstand center along with active SW, which is quite cheap at 15k at any croma stores in mumbai . Kindly suggest which amp goes better with the same or should i opt for yamaha yht 392 at Rs. 27k else onkyo 3200 at 24k. Also i was given a diff option of yamaha amp RXV 365 at 18k. Marantz FR305 R at 17k. speaker set of yamaha 5.1 nsp 270 at 6k. Please guide me as i am looking for an entry level home theatre wherein i am into 70% music and 30% movies.

Nandu today I heard this at Croma, Hyderabad. they had played some tracks from USB into the receiver and then with a Mitashi DVD :yahoo:player for movies. Movie was blade trinity.:yahoo:

sound was good for such cheap system but when the volume increases upwards speakers distort.

Speakers are well built and bass is heavy, I must agree. I think anyday better than HTIB's but other than that atleast here in the forum nobody knows or would vouch for the speakers.
;)

ur take , sound was really good though.

thank you anooj what are the rates quoted at hyderabad. I may buy the same and rememeber there is always offer at ezone on 15th August and 26 January wherein you get amp's etc at sale price. I am planning to match the same with yamaha av. Thanks.

Last edited:
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back