DVD Concerts

navin advani

I would like to buy Concerts and Rockmentaries on DVD. This is a partial list. Where can I find these?

1.The ARMS Concert in MSG (1983)
2.Woodstock (1970)
3.Jesus Christ Superstar (1973)
4.Hair (1979)
5.The Doors: The Doors (1991) with Val Kilmer acting as Jim Morrison
6.The Beatles: A Hard Days Night (1964) Rockumentery of the Beatles
7.The Beatles: Concert for George (2002)
8.The Beatles: Sgt. Peppers Lonely Heart Club Band (1978)
9.Pink Floyd: The Wall (1982) with Bob Geldorf
10.Pink Floyd: Live At Pompei (1972)
11.Pink Floyd: Pulse (1995)
12.Police: Certifiable (2008)
13.Blues Brothers (1980) John Belushi and Dan Ackroyd
14.The Who: Quadrophenia (1979)
15.The Who: Tommy (1976)
16.The Who: Kids are All Right (1979)
17.The Who: Live at the Royal Albert Hall (2000)
18.Metallica: Some Kind of Monster (2004)
19.Bob Dylan : Dont look Back (1967)
20.Rolling Stones: Gimme Shelter (1970)
21.Rolling Stones: Shine a Light (2008)
22.Led Zeppelin: The Song Remains the Same (1976)
23.Led Zeppelin: Live (2003)
24.Robert Plant and Allion Krauss at Madison Square Garden (2008)
25.The Black Crowes (with Jimmy Page) at the Greek Theater (Sept 18-19 1999)
26.Lynyrd Skynyrd: Sweet Home Alabama (2008)
27. U2: Rattle and Hum (1988)
28. Jethro Tull: Live at Montreux (2003)
29. Jethro Tull: Nothing is Easy: Live at the Isle of Wright (1970)
30. America: Live at the Sydney Opera House (2004)

Amazon & CDUniverse would be the best bets. You may get lucky with Landmarkonthenet but quite unlikely since their concert DVD inventory right this moment is pathetic. I have a HUGE list of concerts that I am hoping to buy off of Amazon.

P.S: If you don't mind used, secondspin.com would be a good option as well...

Amazon & CDUniverse would be the best bets. You may get lucky with Landmarkonthenet but quite unlikely since their concert DVD inventory right this moment is pathetic. I have a HUGE list of concerts that I am hoping to buy off of Amazon.

P.S: If you don't mind used, secondspin.com would be a good option as well...

Is secondspin still reliable? I have bought loads of cds and dvds in the past from them, but since last December my orders stopped arriving.Same with some friends of mine.:sad:

Is secondspin still reliable? I have bought loads of cds and dvds in the past from them, but since last December my orders stopped arriving.Same with some friends of mine.:sad:

I'm sorry but I have not picked up anything from 2ndspin in awhile so cannot comment on that.

Is shipping to India a customs issue? Do they accept Indian credit cards?

Amazon accepts Indian CCs, however if I remember right, CDUniverse needs the billing address to be a US address. I usually put in the Indian address in the form till the 'State', 'Country' and 'ZIP code' fields, which I believe is checked to ensure that the address is a US one. I usually select a US state and the associated ZIP code for these fields. However, the street address lines are verified against your card database. I am not sure if this has changed as I have not bought anything from them in the last 2 years. I have not been charged customs duty for any of the few consignments I've had shipped to India. I usually have it shipped to a US address and have someone bring it back...

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I have not picked up anything from 2ndspin in awhile so cannot comment on that.

Amazon accepts Indian CCs, however if I remember right, CDUniverse needs the billing address to be a US address. I usually put in the Indian address in the form till the 'State', 'Country' and 'ZIP code' fields, which I believe is checked to ensure that the address is a US one. I usually select a US state and the associated ZIP code for these fields. However, the street address lines are verified against your card database. I am not sure if this has changed as I have not bought anything from them in the last 2 years. I have not been charged customs duty for any of the few consignments I've had shipped to India. I usually have it shipped to a US address and have someone bring it back...

Am planning to ship cds to US address and have a person bring them back to India.How many cds(unsealed/secondhand) do you think the airport customs will allow without duty if the person carried with his luggage.

Am planning to ship cds to US address and have a person bring them back to India.How many cds(unsealed/secondhand) do you think the airport customs will allow without duty if the person carried with his luggage.

I've not had issues carrying 30 of them. They were a mix of CDs and DVDs.

Try Rhythm House. They normally keep a good stock of concert DVDs. Even Landmark Andheri has them.

is the ARMS concert where you have eric clapton, jimmy page and jeff beck play on the same stage?

i saw a video cassette of this concert like two decades back!

remember seeing some argentinian seller offering this on dvd on ebay.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back