DVD player compatible with JBL BD 300

vipin.s

Hi All,

I've a JBL BD 300 which has region code 5 restriction. I used to play other regions code movie using my laptop's HDMI interface. Now, for some strange reason my laptop is not able to send output to the BluRay Player. Couldn't find a solution/hack for this code restriction hence going for an additional region free DVD player.

Can you please guide me for good but not so expensive region lock free DVD player?

Thanks

Thanks Sunil.

I found some models being discussed like Pioneer BDP-450 and 170. Also checked for some very cheap models coming for 3-4K as well.

I am also looking for the minimum featured models that comes for cheap. With my limited understanding of the sound world, my basic requirements would be playing FLAC files and getting the best output from my DVDs along with no region code restriction.

Can you please help me with a suitable model?

Thanks / vipin

And also something thats available from Pune, or Mumbai. Grey market product would do if I can source from a reliable vendor/store.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back