DVD player suggestion in place of Pioneer 610

Looks like Pioneer 610, 220 and 420 are all out of stock. I checked directly with the Pro Audiotronics in Bangalore. they are expecting stock in a few days time.
Any one know more details and why these are out of stock ?

-Beetle

Looks like Pioneer 610, 220 and 420 are all out of stock. I checked directly with the Pro Audiotronics in Bangalore. they are expecting stock in a few days time.
Any one know more details and why these are out of stock ?

-Beetle

Pioneer 610 has been phased out. Where is this dealer getting the stock from?:eek:hyeah:

hey guys I wanted to buy the Pioneer 610 but came to know from Alpha in mumbai that 610 has been phased out. There is another Pioneer dvd player model 420 however that too seems out of stock. Can anybody recommend any other dvd payer in the Rs. 6000 range. Also any idea how 420 is compared to 610. I have a Samsung Series 7 LCD and a Onkyo 5205 Home theatre. Thanks

hi.. 610 is completely out of stock from alpha, heera panna, manish market.. i personally chkd out all the places.. they say model is not available anywhere.. even 600 is not available anywhere... 410 is the highest model available at heera panna !!

so i just buyd pio 600 same as 610 no changes except cd to usb ripping.. and front panel cosmetic changes !! specifications are all the same, download d manual and compare both the models.. but 600 is only available at churchgate there is a shop at hutatma chowk mumbai.. his name is asmeer 9821261524 he imports all his stuff from Dubai... chears :)

so i just buyd pio 600 same as 610 no changes except cd to usb ripping.. and front panel cosmetic changes !! specifications are all the same, download d manual and compare both the models.. but 600 is only available at churchgate there is a shop at hutatma chowk mumbai.. his name is asmeer 9821261524 he imports all his stuff from Dubai... chears :)

What is the price quoted for Pio 600?

What is the price quoted for Pio 600?

6.2k its 1k cheaper than 610. now i am planing to buy Yamaha 465 or 565, but i am a bit confused about 465 because of 105 RMS per channel i am also planning to buy warf 9.1 and it has maximum 100W. so is there a chance of speaker getting spoil ? and what will be the cheapest price in Mumbai to buy a 465, 565 and warf 9.1 ? please suggest me a place .. thank u:)

. so is there a chance of speaker getting spoil ? and what will be the cheapest price in Mumbai to buy a 465, 565 and warf 9.1 ? please suggest me a place .. thank u:)

Dont worry,
Ideally amp power shld be little more than spk.
When amp send aud signal to spk,same time spk sends another opposite wave to amp which amp has to cancel & send next signal.For that if amp has little more power it xan handle that well.
Secondly power rated is max & not for average listening.So no prob.
So spk of 50 watt can be connected to 100w amp as long as you dont turn vol full.

PHILIPS DVP 3388-94 DVD PLAYER, though it doesnt play SACD and DVD-AUDIO.

It has features almost same as PIONEER DV610-AV DVD PLAYER. And the price is also cheaper than the PIONEER

It costs around RS.4800/- to RS.5300/-, i think but im sure about the exact price of this PHILIPS DVD PLAYER

DVD player with HDMI and USB
HDMI 1080p DivX Ultra

Specifications:

Picture/Display
D/A converter: 12 bit, 108 MHz
Picture enhancement: Progressive Scan, High Def (720p, 1080i, 1080p), Video Upscaling(720p, 1080i/p), Smart Picture, Video upsampling, Video upscaling
Sound
D/A converter: 24 bit, 192 kHz
Signal to noise ratio: > 90
Distortion and Noise (1kHz): > 65 dB
Crosstalk (1kHz): > 70 dB
Dynamic Range (1kHz): > 80 dB
Sound System: Dolby Digital, DTS
Frequency response: 30-20000 Hz

Video Playback
Playback Media: CD, CD-R/CD-RW, Video CD/SVCD, DVD, DivX, DVD+R/+RW, DVD-R/-RW, DVD-Video
Compression formats: MPEG1, MPEG2, DivX 3.11, DivX 4.x, DivX 5.x, DivX 6.0, DivX Ultra, WMV
Video disc playback system: PAL, NTSC

Audio Playback
Playback Media: CD, MP3-CD, MP3-DVD, CD-R/RW, WMA-CD, Audio CD
Compression format: Dolby Digital, MP3, PCM, WMA
MP3 bit rates: 32 - 320 kbps
Still Picture Playback
Playback Media: DVD+R/+RW, DVD-R/-RW, CD-R/RW, Picture CD, Kodak Picture CD
Picture Compression Format: JPEG
Picture Enhancement: Flip photos, Rotate, Zoom, Slideshow with MP3 playback, High Definition Resolution
Multimedia Applications
Multimedia connections: USB memory class device
Playback Formats: DivX, MP3, JPEG Still pictures

Connectivity
Rear Connections: Composite video (CVBS) output, HDMI output, Digital coaxial out, ComponentVideo out Progressive, Digital optical out, Analog audio Multi-channel out
Front / Side connections: USB

Convenience
Child Protection: Parental Control, Child Lock
On-Screen Display languages: English, Hindi, Russian

Accessories
Included Accessories: 2 x AAA Batteries, Quick start guide, Remote Control, User Manual, Warranty Leaflet, Audio/Video cable, World Wide Warranty leaflet

Dimensions
Set dimensions (W x H x D): 360 x 38 x 210 mm
Packaging dimensions (W x H x D): 415 x 82 x 282 mm
Set weight: 1.4 kg

Power
Power supply: 50Hz, 230V
Power consumption: < 12 W
Standby power consumption: < 0.3 W

I have a Panasonic Upconverting DVD player for sale. It is brand new - Model DVD-S53K. Bought it in USA last year as a backup for my Oppo. Now that I have bought a BlueRay player, the Oppo will go to my backup stock, and thinking about selling the Panasonic.

It is brand new - still in the original box. See my posting in the for Sale forum

got myself a pioneer DV120 for 2500 in darjeeling ... no hdmi though... wondering if it can read a 160gb ext hd as souravin was saying his DV220 does...

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back