ebay Global- anyone ordered?

Actually, as far international buying goes, you cannot return the item at any cost! So, your luck plays a major role than anything else. If it is a polo t-shirt or a digital cam, which is within 5K, it is probably okay, but not on an item weight 20 kg and costing 25-30k.

When there is no refund, you must really think before buying! You will get refund of your money only if the item is not shipped or not received or damaged in transit. Otherwise, no returns accepted whatsoever.

Well, I took the plunge and ordered Yamaha 6260 AVR (same as 665) at 24.3k (inclusive of shipping to Hyd and customs). This is a new in box, sealed item and not refurbished. Yet to get the details of the USA transaction, got an acknowledgement of my order though.

Well, I took the plunge and ordered Yamaha 6260 AVR (same as 665) at 24.3k (inclusive of shipping to Hyd and customs). This is a new in box, sealed item and not refurbished. Yet to get the details of the USA transaction, got an acknowledgement of my order though.

from ebay global or any other merchant?

Let us all know when you get it. I think quite a few of us will be waiting and watching.

By the way, what's the cost in India ie. how much did you save by ordering through ebay Global ?

Price is good,lets see any final addition?

Let us all know when you get it. I think quite a few of us will be waiting and watching.

By the way, what's the cost in India ie. how much did you save by ordering through ebay Global ?

Sure, I will keep you guys posted. The MRP in India is 52k or 54k and I received quotes anywhere between 45k to 50k (inclusive of taxes, bill n warranty). Risking warranty and living with 110v is saving around 20k for me.fingers xd...

Price is good,lets see any final addition?

I am not expecting to pay anything more than what I was quoted and paid for yesterday, unless if GHMC (Hyd) levies any taxes that I am not aware of so far.

BTW, after 24hr+ of ordering, I am yet to get an update on the transaction that should have happened between the reseller and the original seller.

BTW, after 24hr+ of ordering, I am yet to get an update on the transaction that should have happened between the reseller and the original seller.

What happened with my purchase, is that I received the tracking number and update, only after ebay global had received and shipped the item to India.

I am not expecting to pay anything more than what I was quoted and paid for yesterday, unless if GHMC (Hyd) levies any taxes that I am not aware of so far.

Hmmm... there should not be any problem though with GHMC, I hope. AP is not that problematic with taxes in such transactions atleast. I have my eyes fixed on the ONKYO 876 thru ebay. Can get it for 65K(inclusive all) and a new piece that is.

Kumar, waiting for your inputs and did you check the features. I think all yamaha receivers have a selector switch that can be used to select either 110v or 230V. My Yamaha 663 has it.:) Hopefully, yours should be there too.

Sure, I will keep you guys posted. The MRP in India is 52k or 54k and I received quotes anywhere between 45k to 50k (inclusive of taxes, bill n warranty). Risking warranty and living with 110v is saving around 20k for me.fingers xd...

Hi, Smkumar, be glad to know that your item has been purchased by the reseller from the international seller. The seller is quite poor in communication, but don't worry. I am too awaiting my Denon 1910 through global ebay.

Wish you good luck!

Kumar, waiting for your inputs and did you check the features. I think all yamaha receivers have a selector switch that can be used to select either 110v or 230V. My Yamaha 663 has it.:) Hopefully, yours should be there too.

Typically, only the receivers/items sold in Europe has this switch, but not the ones sold in USA. I am not expecting mine to switchable, but if it is, then a bonus...

Is that US model & need other power supply?

I am sure it is US model and will need a transformer for use in India. I haven't seen any of the 220v AVRs in global ebay.

Hi, Smkumar, be glad to know that your item has been purchased by the reseller from the international seller. The seller is quite poor in communication, but don't worry. I am too awaiting my Denon 1910 through global ebay.

Quite a turn around from this post 3 days ago :eek:hyeah:. Good luck.

I am not expecting any comms from the seller, but only from the reseller. Given that the reseller is eBay-India, I don't expect them to be poor in comms, pretty ordinary service/process they have...

I am not expecting any comms from the seller, but only from the reseller. Given that the reseller is eBay-India, I don't expect them to be poor in comms, pretty ordinary service/process they have...

Actually, I did order the item on Sep 15th, as I already mentioned I have been an ebayer since 2006. We can always take chances, but while offering suggestions to others, we must make the negative side clearly visible so that others are not mislead. Still, we both have taken quite risk by purchasing an item without warranty, no returns, etc.

Let us keep our fingers crossed! Wish you good luck

I did find options missing in "global ebay" viz.,
"Ask a question" or "see other items"
So we are bound to take the product only by having the information giving by the seller and nothing more.
Normal ebay transactions has these options and we could clarify our questions before we buy the item(s).
Couple of times, i used the usual ebay route of "Ask a question" and there are good sellers who give enough information so that you could either purchase the item or refrain from buying it. This is missing in "global ebay". Kind of Con!!! (Ofcourse some other are "no warranty", 110v etc).
One major advantage is paying through paypal or paispay which is protected. So that's good for the buyer!

On the other hand, some of the items are cheaper but some are costly.

I did find options missing in "global ebay" viz.,
"Ask a question" or "see other items"
So we are bound to take the product only by having the information giving by the seller and nothing more.
Normal ebay transactions has these options and we could clarify our questions before we buy the item(s).
Couple of times, i used the usual ebay route of "Ask a question" and there are good sellers who give enough information so that you could either purchase the item or refrain from buying it. This is missing in "global ebay". Kind of Con!!! (Ofcourse some other are "no warranty", 110v etc).
One major advantage is paying through paypal or paispay which is protected. So that's good for the buyer!

On the other hand, some of the items are cheaper but some are costly.

Though you're protected, you will get a refund only in the following cases: item not shipped within deadline, item not received, item damaged during transit, item lost in transit or held at customs. otherwise, no returns are accepted. So, if you receive a refurbished item, you have to live it or you need to send it all the way to us to initiate a refund, if at all returns are accepted.

:lol:I just received my Denon 790/1910 from ebay global buy. I am yet to set it up as I am done with fever.

My friend bought me a maxine 1500 w step-down transformer, check the denon receiver and it worked fine. The product was brand new, not refurbished with all accessories.

Recommend ebay global buy to everyone.

:yahoo::clapping::eek:hyeah:
Disclaimer: This message is not intended to create any business for ebay global easy buy.

Thanks!

It is Denon 790, except for the power amp. assignemnt and dolby digital plus, there is no major difference between them.

Denon | Product Comparison Contents

I will post the rev. once I complete the setup.

Pls suggest me some good speakers for this, i have only 5 + sub, need to buy 2 more. Looking for some mid-range speakers.

:lol:I just received my Denon 790/1910 from ebay global buy. I am yet to set it up as I am done with fever.

My friend bought me a maxine 1500 w step-down transformer, check the denon receiver and it worked fine. The product was brand new, not refurbished with all accessories.

Recommend ebay global buy to everyone.

:yahoo::clapping::eek:hyeah:
Disclaimer: This message is not intended to create any business for ebay global easy buy.

Congrats !! Enjoy!!
I have ordered Tritton AX51 PRO true 5.1 gaming headset waiting for arrival.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back