ebay Global- anyone ordered?

:lol:Congrats Pungan! Do keep the numbers of ICC world local service center, those guys are really supportive, but you can't expect any communication from the seller or the reseller. Ebay people do not know anything about the status! So keep in touch with the ICCworld guys, you paisapay ID will be your consignment #:clapping::yahoo: All the best!:clapping:

Hi,

Venkatesh, at last it proved to be a smart move!:D

Congrats! People here will begin to order now i think. How many days it took to get delivered? Have a blast man!:)

cheers,
sri

Hi,

Venkatesh, at last it proved to be a smart move!:D

Congrats! People here will begin to order now i think. How many days it took to get delivered? Have a blast man!:)

cheers,
sri

It reached me exactly 16 days from the date of order. Even skumar will be receiving his 6260 soon.

Venkatesh, just one query. You said paid 24K but this is without the shipping, customs handling right?;)

I am looking at some options for an AMP, though Ebay does not list Amps? donno why, maybe weight...

Venkatesh, just one query. You said paid 24K but this is without the shipping, customs handling right?;)

I am looking at some options for an AMP, though Ebay does not list Amps? donno why, maybe weight...

Hello, 24k includes shipping, customs, etc., simply 24k to get the item to my doorstep.

Try global ebay, there are 100s of amps in that. All the best :clapping:

It reached me exactly 16 days from the date of order. Even skumar will be receiving his 6260 soon.

Congrats yaar..Comparatively its very less time. I ordered some items from 20north, they are taking 30 days for delivery even I chose shipping by AIR. eBAY is much more better in that aspect.

Anyways congrats for your purchase..do post your review on it.

Hello All,

I am not finished with my complete installation though. But the upscaling feature rocks, I can see a vast difference in video after connecting the DTH to the HD ready TV.

Hmmm... I ordered my AVR on Sep/25 and the first communication I received was on Oct/05th (a phone call) asking for 5 days extension of the shipping deadline (it is Oct/05 as per eBay standards). I agreed and on Oct/06 received a message that the item is shipped with a tracking #. At iccworld.com (courier), the status of the package has only one line - "Shipping info received on Sep/26th". There are no other details. :mad::sad:

I am not worried about the delay or receipt of the item (which I am sure will happen in this week or next), but pi&&ed off with the service and lack of updates.

Hmmm... I ordered my AVR on Sep/25 and the first communication I received was on Oct/05th (a phone call) asking for 5 days extension of the shipping deadline (it is Oct/05 as per eBay standards). I agreed and on Oct/06 received a message that the item is shipped with a tracking #. At iccworld.com (courier), the status of the package has only one line - "Shipping info received on Sep/26th". There are no other details. :mad::sad:

I am not worried about the delay or receipt of the item (which I am sure will happen in this week or next), but pi&&ed off with the service and lack of updates.

Which AVR you ordered?

Yamaha 665 (7.1) is quoted at 24K which is a clearance sale offer it seems? What is the difference between yamaha 665 7.1 and yamaha 665 7.2?

Yamaha 665 (7.1) is quoted at 24K which is a clearance sale offer it seems? What is the difference between yamaha 665 7.1 and yamaha 665 7.2?

.2 give two SUB pre outs for connecting two subwoofers. 24K is really cheap. Is this for the entire shipping, customs etc.If yes, I say go for it, you know ur needs though.

All the best.:)

EDIT: Sorry missed kumar's other post. 24K is WOW friend. Enjoy!!!

Last edited:

AFAIK, there are no two versions of 665. The 7.1 AVR might be 663.

I ordered a Yamaha 665/6260.

It would have made more sense for them to link eBay Global to UK rather than US, since they have the same 230v system as us, as well as PAL instead of NTSC. Also shipping would be cheaper.

It would be a good idea if the existing buyers who have just bought form ebay global can post the link of the item they bought along with seller details with feedback, as for new buyers and other members it will be easier to choose and decide which item to buy from which seller on Global Ebay.

It would have made more sense for them to link eBay Global to UK rather than US, since they have the same 230v system as us, as well as PAL instead of NTSC. Also shipping would be cheaper.

yes you are absolutely right. hope they soon also starts with ebay uk then all electronic and electrical items can be easier to order without any worry.:clapping:

It would be a good idea if the existing buyers who have just bought form ebay global can post the link of the item they bought along with seller details with feedback, as for new buyers and other members it will be easier to choose and decide which item to buy from which seller on Global Ebay.

G-eBay does some filtering of the sellers (based on reputation) and the remaining buyers are pretty decent with 99%+ feedback. You just need to ensure that the seller has a minimum of 1000 transactions with 99% and above +ve feedback and also see if the description says whether it is NIB (new in box) or B-Class or a refurbished item. Other than that, I am not sure what other details are required for one to start shopping on g-ebay.

Looks like the AVR is shipped out of USA on Oct/05th and will be delivered on Oct/09, which is not unexpected. It is in Hyd now, post customs clearance in mumbai yesterday. Under 15 days from ordering to delivery is not bad, I have to admit...

Looks like the AVR is shipped out of USA on Oct/05th and will be delivered on Oct/09, which is not unexpected. It is in Hyd now, post customs clearance in mumbai yesterday. Under 15 days from ordering to delivery is not bad, I have to admit...

yes delivery process is quit fast i got my headphones in 7 days since i placed the order 24 Sept got it on 1st of Oct. amazing!!:clapping:

Last edited:
Hi kumar,

Dioes this Yam 665/6260 has the DSD feature which is required to play SACD and DVD-A?

Thanks,
sri

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back