Ebay.in any deals?

Guys check ur mail box...ebay.in has sent coupons for new year :) ...Finally !
but i m not happy with what i got...i hv got a 5% off coupon with max discount of 1000rs...i was looking for something like 200-250rs off :)
So..anyone who has got a rs200 off coupon and would like to exchange ..let me knw..we can change our passwords for few minutes to make the purchase and then can put our passwords back...no prob from my side...trust all of the hifivision users:)
i want to buy an item worth 600rs...so 5% is not gonna help..anybody looking to buy a costly item can benefit frm this coupon...Let me know :) CHeers !

Even I have got 5% coupon with max Rs.1000. I can give it to someone who wants to use it.

Does it work with any user-id?

I got 2 coupouns 10% with max 1000 rs discounts

Same here.

HDD are the best buys on ebay with these coupons I guess.
Good price + coupon = Prices less than Lamington Road.
Are there any other items that are competitively priced?

Even I have got 5% coupon with max Rs.1000. I can give it to someone who wants to use it.

Does it work with any user-id?

nope..its specific to that user...that is why i said that we can exchange passwords for an hour or so...after our purchases our done...put the orginal password back :)

I need a Rs1000 voucher! but I don't have anything to offer in exchange. I recently got a 50 rs voucher :(
I too got a 5%(max Rs.1000) this week. Never mind if you don't have anything to offer in exchange. You can have it for cash Rs.1000;)

thanks for the fabulous offer. Is there any vat/ service tax/ charge extra?
With friends like you, who needs an enemy :)

I too got a 5%(max Rs.1000) this week. Never mind if you don't have anything to offer in exchange. You can have it for cash Rs.1000;)

I have a gift coupon of 250 bucks from eBay.in after I made an online payment for my Idea prepaid mobile connection. The validity is till 11 Feb, I suppose. I am not intending to use it so if anyone wants it then PM me.
Strictly FCFS.

The gift voucher 0111JDF6Y3 has been issued to another user. You will not be able to use this voucher on your user ID. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back